Images sold in July 2020

On 07/08/2020 at 21:54, Robz said:

pam-hogg-autumnwinter-2012-catwalk-at-lo

Rights Managed

Usage: Presentation or newsletter, Use in a single presentation (e.g. Powerpoint or Keynote) or in an editorial newsletter.
Start: 21 July 2020
Duration: In perpetuity

Low $$

Was she in Tesco doing her weekly shop?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/07/2020 at 11:44, Gareth Sewell said:

Wow! To be used within the design of a bank note, I mean that's iconic and unsurprisingly would pay well. Fingers crossed it doesn't get refunded. My sale this month did, today :(

Image R82P08 - massively pleased to report it didn't get refunded - as of today payment is showing as cleared !  I'm a happy bunny and to be honest I was expecting it to take a lot longer😄

marfret-guyane-container-ship-at-port-of

At some point in the future I will try and track down a bank note, that should be fun !😀

Carol

• Love 3
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

So off to Trinidad!

It's on the back of the new 10 dollar note.

Trinidad_Tobago_CBTT_10_dollars_2019.00.

wim

Hi Wim, thank you so much - I confess I don't think I would have found it 😁 but I would still like to get one ha ha, perhaps I should be thankful it's not a 100 dollar note😁  Also probably explains the fact I didn't have to wait too long for payment 😃  

Shame Trinidad & Tobago is on the UK quarantine list😐

From what I can see some are going to be available September 2020 and will co circulate with existing ones.  I am still super happy though - also if anyone is travelling to Trinidad & Tobago please let me know😃

https://www.central-bank.org.tt/sites/default/files/page-file-uploads/polymer-suite-notice.pdf

Thanks again Wim much appreciated indeed !

Carol

Edited by CAROL SAUNDERS
change
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Magazine use in Poland (distributor) for low to mid $$.  An Native American in Albuquerque, New Mexico 

We appear to have a new price category. I'm seeing more of those as well -- i.e. "low to mid $$" seems to be becoming the new "mid to high $$".

Everything appears to be sliding down a notch... 😕

Edited by John Mitchell

On 23/08/2020 at 13:05, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

Image R82P08 - massively pleased to report it didn't get refunded - as of today payment is showing as cleared !  I'm a happy bunny and to be honest I was expecting it to take a lot longer😄

marfret-guyane-container-ship-at-port-of

At some point in the future I will try and track down a bank note, that should be fun !😀

Carol

Yay! So happy for you!

Trinidad 2021 here we come! :)

After a totally dead month, three licences dropped in today. Same buyer and pricing. Above mid $$. Two direct & exclusive, the third was a non exclusive image.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Museum display (single use)
Print run: Single use only
Image Size: Any size
Start: 24 August 2020
End: 24 August 2030
Any size, single use only, Qatar, in perpetuity

sergeant-damselfish-also-known-as-sergeant-majors-abudefduf-vaigiensis-DX0793.jpg

• Love 1

19 hours ago, cbimages said:

After a totally dead month, three licences dropped in today. Same buyer and pricing. Above mid $$. Two direct & exclusive, the third was a non exclusive image.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Museum display (single use)
Print run: Single use only
Image Size: Any size
Start: 24 August 2020
End: 24 August 2030
Any size, single use only, Qatar, in perpetuity

sergeant-damselfish-also-known-as-sergeant-majors-abudefduf-vaigiensis-DX0793.jpg

Fish doing something :)

• Love 1