One for $12. 

No wonder I haven't uploaded anything this year yet. Totally demotivated. They imposed a one-way system to help social distancing in my town last week, but I just couldn't be bothered to document it - all that effort for the slim chance of making less than $10 does not appeal.

What I hoped would be a pension supplement is looking more and more like an occasional free pint when the pubs finally re-open.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Marb said:

Nothing. Pretty much lost interest uploading anymore.

I haven't lost interest entirely but I do know how you feel. 5 for $32 bucks gross is pretty disheartening. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CandyAppleRed Images said:

I haven't uploaded anything this year yet. Totally demotivated.

It's just possible that the likelihood of your (our) pictures being used is affected by the fact that you haven't been uploading. No-one knows for sure but it could be one of the factors that affects the position of your pictures in the search results. I think I've noticed it for myself but it could just be paranoia. I certainly haven't always followed the advice but from looking at this forum I think the best course is to keep on uploading regularly, even small amounts, and to keep refining and improving the keywords and captions of your existing images.

• Love 2

A very strange month for me.

7 sales for $362

Sales were the joint lowest since December 2018, but revenue was my highest for 10 months!

Lowest $30, highest $120, so an average of $52 per sale!! 1 refund of $35.77 sold again for $35.51.

Average sales per month last year was 11.5, this year it is down to 9.

Views and zooms well below average.

John.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

32 for $380 gross. No $$$ sales this month. Highest $36. LOwest >$5. Not such a good month but I'm surprised that people are still buying pics with all this havoc around us.

• Love 2

21 for $323.  Below average and not helped by two PU refunds.  No, buyer you are not purchasing the plants, just a picture of them!

Zooms a bit down at 62 for the month but views also down so CTR at 1.02 is being maintained.

Difficult times, as others have said.

• Love 1

48 for $1122 gross - one $$$ for $133 (disappointingly originally credited for $233 and then refunded/resold)

Views still down, but zooms improving so a reasonable CTR of 0.72

Comparative figures with May of last year:

May 2020: Views: 23,207;   Zooms: 168.  Sales 48, Gross income $1122

May 2019: Views 38,700;   Zooms: 226,   Sales: 71,  Gross income:  $2666

Kumar

• Love 2
  • Like 3

OK in terms of sales with a total of 8 for my small port. Not so good in terms of prices. Interestingly all sales this month were Alamy exclusive. I had previously kept micro and Alamy ports separate but due to recent low prices here and commission cuts have been putting some micro work on Alamy and vice versa so it came as a surprise that it's the A exclusive that has sold what is slightly disappointing is that if it isn't available elsewhere why are we not seeing higher prices? Or is this just where the market is at?

Low side of average for volume at 33 but really disappointingly low prices.  I don't have a record of figures but I would say it was the worst for $$ for about a decade, even when sales volume was much lower.

Views and zooms not great so not hopeful that things will pick up soon if ever.

Pearl

One for $66.

After a disastrous 2019, especially the latter half of it, I'm back on track this year with roughly one sale per thousand images per month and an average fee of $36.

• Love 2

i guess i'm in good company.   Worse month in a year, and also no spots waiting to be reported so i guess it will get worse.  Only positive is many outstanding sales from January on have cleared, so getting my highest (relatively speaking) payout....

3 sales for $40.  Zooms way down...

• Love 1