Superb for me, third best month ever. Highest was $250 and on one happy day I had seven at $100. Thanks Alamy, I should post this in Mirco's "good results" thread. In January and February I was despondent with all the ultra low prices that I was seeing, so its great to see that sensible figures are still out there. I had a few of those five dollar specials but I can take them in my stride when they are offset by licenses at $100 and over. I was hoping for a $363 yesterday like a couple of others reported, but alas 'twas not to be.

Best mth ever for licences - 80

Best mth ever for gross income - $3450

Best day ever for sales numbers - 24 on 31/5

Highest- $330

7 over $100

some distributor sales, no infringement income

Pleased

K

First two weeks were abysmal.

Then it picked up quite nicely with one sale over $750 that saved my bacon. However, it's a distributor sale and it's a picture of Ken Livingstone. So I'm fully expecting it to be refunded. 

Last day 13 sales. Which rounded off the month nicely. 

In all, too many distributor sales for too little money. 

I had a record month of 7 sales!

I can see why you had so many sales with very few images - all high quality.

John.

Thank you for those kind words! I usually sell 1-2 photos per month .. but this month was certainly a motivator to upload more.

You have a really nice portfolio!

3 sales

$161 gross

$72 net

Also some good* zooms over last few months, and 1 sale already in June, so I'm optimistic for coming months.  :)

*search term was exact match for image and my image was only one zoomed

Someone gave John Morrison a red tick, hopefully by accident. Confession would be good. Removed.

Thank you. Reputation restored... ;)

I'll probably get some reds for saying this but it always seems rather random as to who gets greenies in this thread.  Someone got two for having no sales.  I guess it's about who you know which makes this whole reputation thing pretty stupid.  

Pearl

Someone gave John Morrison a red tick, hopefully by accident. Confession would be good. Removed.

Thank you. Reputation restored... ;)

I'll probably get some reds for saying this but it always seems rather random as to who gets greenies in this thread.  Someone got two for having no sales.  I guess it's about who you know which makes this whole reputation thing pretty stupid.  

Pearl

One of those was mine. It was meant as encouragement and a bit of consolation ;-).

wim

Archived