Someone gave John Morrison a red tick, hopefully by accident. Confession would be good. Removed.

Thank you. Reputation restored... ;)

I'll probably get some reds for saying this but it always seems rather random as to who gets greenies in this thread.  Someone got two for having no sales.  I guess it's about who you know which makes this whole reputation thing pretty stupid.  

Pearl

One of those was mine. It was meant as encouragement and a bit of consolation ;-).

wim

• Upvote 2

Couple of nice worldwide TV sales, with a bit of luck I'll spot them at some point

Congratulations. Just wondering, did they have an "all media, in perpetuity" proviso?

Hello. Bit late to the thread......

8 for $236 gross

(no longer in distribution or UK newspaper schemes).

Highest was $57 for online editorial usage. That was welcome.

And my first 'personal use' sales too. One of which shows up in Alamy measures - the search term shows that the image was zoomed and the sale relates to the particular search term/zoom.

I thought Alamy measures records data from selected regular customers only, if so then this person at home buying the use of images for their own personal use is a regular customer here....

• Upvote 2

24 sales  :)

Not a lot of wonga  :(