18 sales, about average. Disappointingly low fees though, to buck the trend of everyone so far. $133 gross. CTR 0.6

Good luck in June indeed!

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)

1 sale for $0.67 net!! Views 1,728, zooms 5, CTR 0.29. 

The income wouldn't get my car out of our road! A business is not run to make a loss or perform as a charity!!

Jim

Edited by Broad Norfolk
ID/name added
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

Odd month.  Apart from one $ sale on the 6th everything came in during the last week of the month.  10 $ sales, 6 low to middling $$ sales and, the saviour of an otherwise poor month, a $$$$ infringement/licence.  Total $1544.  My best ever month for revenue (assuming the high licence clears) but down on volume with only 17 sales in total.

35 zooms for CTR of 0.73, below average.  

Pleased with the $ figures, not too pleased with the underlying trend.  I might need to diversify.  Would submitting images of magazine racks be a good idea?

• Love 3
  • Like 6

Posted (edited)

7 sales which is the most sales I have had in one month.  Reasonable total $$'s.

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell
  • Love 1
  • Like 7

3321 views.  15 zooms.  Average CTR 0.45.

15 sales for a gross total of $205.75.  Highest $48.45.  Lowest $1.03 (x2). Average $13.71.

Average prices go down and down by the month.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

A good month - 26 sales, total $663.34.  One refund from April - $18.23 and one 'affiliate charge' of $0.80

Edited by Vincent Lowe
Correction - had shown the total as pounds, not dollars
  • Love 3
  • Like 4