How was your March 2024

Relatively good month with 24 for $363; missed out on those elusive $$$ licenses. CTR terrible, lowest in a year at 0.31, probably just a blip.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Plenty of leases but poor fees, 26 for $312 Gross, $124 Net.

Max $38 Gross.

Mean Gross $12, mean Net $4.8

Boosted by an additional $41 infringement payment. giving a total Net of $165

After tax, it just about covers the cost of repairs to my PC this month.

Edited by Bryan
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

54 licenses for $1499 gross/$599 net. 

Another very good month. No $$$ sales though, my highest value sales were 2 at about $85. CTR 0.5.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

23 licences for $402 gross.  CTR of 0.70 with 39 zooms.  Not a brilliant month, the highest licence being for $36.71 (though there were 6 of them) and too many low $.  Still, the compensation was that my total licence sales have now passed $50,000 - though it's taken 2,788 licences to get there.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

A poor month. 4 sales, $45.76, views a little down, zooms 4, CTR 0.66 (nothing uploaded in March, was busy decorating at home and searching for a newer car, + contracting that pays reasonably well). Now to catch up.

Edited by sb photos
  • Love 1

40 licences for a gross of $1310. Rescued by an infringement sale of $487. (Thanks Alamy). 

Two other more normal $$$ sales, best $192 for a television use.

CTR 0.79 which is a marginal improvement on the last few months. Zoom numbers which have been very poor for the last few momnths seem to be slowly increasing; at least back to first half of 2023 levels.

I agree with those who suggested threre have been fewer newspaper sales etc at the end of March due to the Easter weekend. Hiopefully we may see those coming through later this week....

Happy Easter everybody!

Kumar

• Love 2
  • Like 6