How was March 2023?

I don’t suppose any further invoices will come in now so I’ll start the thread. 

A strange month for me, 16 sales for $340 gross, $129 net. But that includes 8 licences for the same image with identical terms. I fear a glitch somewhere and refunds may follow.

I also note that none of the retrospective licences issued in Jan and Feb for infringements has cleared yet. That’s $500 (gross) outstanding. Mmmm… 

Mark

Edited by M.Chapman
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

Licenses increasing steadily over last three years.(Going from April 1st to March 31st each year.)

2020 - 21   15 sales

2021 - 22   21 Sales

2022 - 23  33 Sales

March 23  4  sales for low fees.

Hoping the yearly graph keeps going up/

Allan

• Love 2
  • Like 3

My monthly average sales numbers have dropped so far this year.  17 sales for $734 gross.  At least the average sale price is $43, so not all bad news for me.  2 were over $$$ 10 @$$  5@$

Edited by Michael Ventura
  • Like 4

Not good. 8 sales for $99 gross. The month was saved by an image of my father's love letter to my mother in about 1942 when he was a soldier. Thank you, dad. And he did write excellent love letters.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

30 sales for $242. Highest ever monthly total! 😀 But middling fees. Nothing above $60.

Has motivated me to take more photos after not uploading much this year. Once I get rid of this stinking cold...

• Love 1
  • Like 3

The ball has yet to drop here, but it's looking like a good month (much better than Jan & Feb) with 17 18 sales for $606 $667 gross. One $$$ license to report. However, it appears that I won't receive a payout this month, which hasn't happened in a long while. 😒

EDIT: Another sale mysteriously showed up after closing time, which is OK with me.

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

27 for $693

A good month for me with 7 sales falling on the last day, including 4 good direct ones to the EU.

Also a surprising 3 sales of a small village somewhere in Australia, not particularly known, for a book to the UK.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Not a great month for me here.  I had 46 "items" including 36 one cent adjustments, a $10 fee, and 11 sales for a total of $285/104.  That's half of AS, plus they gave me a free PS subscription.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, geogphotos said:

39 items for $2041 - includes some affiliate fees and refunds/rebilling.

One high $$$ is a relicense.

Plus a late arrival c$60 for an oldie from early 1990s.

'Jobs not snobs' anti-LDDC graffiti

AH7D33

That will pay for dinner😃

• Love 1
  • Like 1

15 sales for $377 gross. Similar to Gen, sudden burst of sales to the EU in the last couple of days of the month.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

68 for $1490, making it my second best month ever and as mentioned elsewhere mostly as a result of stock images rather than live news. Being able to stay home in bad weather or at ridiculous hours and yet still make sales is very welcome!

• Love 1
  • Like 7

62 for $1465.
The monthly average this year was $1,237.
February was only $711.
I hope that the started trend will continue.
Good luck to everyone

• Like 5

Time we had a 'nil' report and it's me! I've been waiting for this!

Worst month since prior to 2017. Views holding at a low level, zooms and CTR down. All this despite a 'recovery' during February.

Not worth the bother to say anything else. Years of diligent work down the drain!!

• Love 2
  • Like 2