How was March 2023?

Not bad.  33 licences for $710 gross.  One $$$ sale.  CTR of 1.09 with 68 zooms,  Icing on the cake a $79 infringement payout, already cleared and giving me a healthy payout figure for April.  Happy with that, Alamy.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

32 for $455. One $$$, a couple of decent $$ and all the rest were minnows. 15 sales came in on the last day of the month that helped, fortunately, push a poor month into a better place.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

4 sales, $35 net.  Better than last month but not so good. 

Views are less than half of what they used to be, perhaps because all of the search outcomes seem to be for 100 views or less.  I'd really like to know if customers are all now stopping at the first page of their search, or if it's just being reported that way these days.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

60 sales for a gross of $1762 (last March 51, gross $1240), which also includes $62 for "other fees" which came in on 31/3

4 sales in the $$$ category, 3 for low $$$ and best $377 which is gratifying

20195 views (c/w last March 31,600); 168 zooms (183) CTR 0.83 (0.58).

The last couple of months have both seen better gross fees than any other month since August 2021, so that has to be good news.

Not in Distribution apart from USA and Japan, not in Novel Use

Kumar

• Love 3
  • Like 2

On 01/04/2023 at 09:58, Dave Richards said:

Not bad by my normal standard. 7 for gross $163.

Plenty of views over the month but zooms have ‘bombed’. Starting April with a CTR of 0.1 !!

Spoke too soon. A nice infringement payment on the last day almost doubled my take home pay for the month.

Edited by Dave Richards
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Not great in terms of sales volume, but $626 for 12 sales: 3 $$$, 5 $$, 4 $ sales. So not a bad month overall. Definitely a nice change from Jan & Feb which were both poor in terms of returns for me. 

Edited by antonsrkn
  • Love 2