How was February 2023?

I'll get the shutter clicking. Definitely an improvement on Jan and a good month for me after a slow start in both licenses and fees. 21 for $375 gross, CTR 0.62, 26 zooms. Highlights included 2 UK TV uses for $60 each and an educational use for $80.

Steve

• Love 1
  • Like 5

You beat me for volume Steve.

20 sales for $472

Includes a Canadian TV.

I noticed once again that mysteriously, images for sale on Alamy for well over 10 years seem to miraculously being discovered on my other pseudo. No idea why.

• Like 6

Mine wasn’t too good either. At least I have an Alamy payment due.

Edit: Just noted another licence that was expected notified for yesterday.

Edited by sb photos
  • Like 1

8 "sales" for $339 gross, $135 net. But a couple are invoices to regular customers for much larger than usual fees for unreported uses (which I reported via the unauthorised use form), so I fear those customers will complain and I may see refunds, followed by new retrospective licences at closer to the usual rates.  I notice that the $250 invoiced in January for an un-authorised use hasn't cleared yet. My invoiced sales awaiting payment now includes around $500 of retrospective licences for infringements. Keeping fingers crossed...

Mark

Edited by M.Chapman
  • Like 3

Just one sale for $$$.  If I get just one a month for the figure I got for that one I will be happy.

Of course if the $ per photo were a lot less, most likely, then I would like to have sales figures in the 30 sales/month.

Allan

• Like 3

6 sales netting $19.03, poorest for ages

1 refund of $16 net.

Month saved by an unreported use fee of $89.90 net.

Hope the unreported use fee doesn't get refunded, like I saw in another thread. 🙄

Edited by Cryptoprocta
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

13 for $440, 3 $$$. Started The month with a $125, ended the month with 2 $105. A few smallies in between, including three sales from May 2022 got refunded and resold at 18% price.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Better than usual and gladly received given I had no sales at all in January. Four sales, one of them the same image selling twice, once for a handsome fee.

My CTR has also been steadily climbing towards the heavens for two months in a row now, after being absolutely terrible for most of my time here at Alamy. I'm wondering if a re-rank has occurred.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Best month for quite a while. 95 licences, equals my best ever month for numbers which was  Oct 2016.

$1897 gross, $739 net; Best gross income since August 2021. Not in Distributors except for USA and Japan and not in Novel Use.

No refunds!

3 sales > $$$, best $141 x2 for Japan Television.

4 sales between $90 and $100

Interesting that views are relatively low, at 18,041, zooms lowish (but I think Measures didn't work properly in the first few days of February), so zooms 152, and CTR 0.84

Compare these figures with Oct 2016 when I last sold 95 images, where Views =  41,978, Zooms: 273 and CTR 0.61. (and a gross of $2,821)

It does seem to be that Alamy are somehow targeting searches in some way?  

Kumar

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 6

11 sales for $142 - both figures below average for me.

Apart from 8 sales in September 2022, that's the lowest monthly sales figure since April 2021 (6), and lowest revenue since September 2022.

Highest $29.52, lowest $2.55. Also had 2 affiliate 'sales' for -$3.16 each.

The only consolation is that views are at there highest since September 2022, and zooms at there highest since December 2022.

John.

Edited by Stokie
  • Love 1
  • Like 1