Well, 66 sales just came in today, so I thought I'd start things off.  All are RF, mostly for 5 cents, with 1 cent to me.  I hope this isn't the result of Alamy's push of creative content.

Another lackluster month overall:  79 sales for $463/173.

• Love 2

Horrible month for me.  My typical four images licensed but only 41% of gross sales ($) when compared to last June's four sales.  Gross $ amount was a whopping $14.19 which is less than the $18.64 from the four licensed in May.  All of mine were RM.

• Love 1

Very slow month with six sales (same number as May) for $197 gross.

My sales have plummeted over 50% during the past two months. Can't help thinking that all the recent changes -- re-rank, new collections, etc. -- are to blame. The second half of the year should be interesting... 😮

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

24 sales for $810 

Not a bad month at all. Let's see what July brings, I might see a total collapse of sales with the mess the database is in right now.

Edited by gvallee
  • Love 3
  • Like 5

Not a disaster but still my worst month of the year so far, in terms of sales and revenue.  14 sales for a gross of $512 with one $$$.  At least above the Alamy average…$36.57/sale

Edited by Michael Ventura
  • Love 3
  • Like 2

Down 30% on numbers but up 50% on revenue. Above the Alamy average $30. I guess the drop in numbers is attributable to the system problems of this month. Fingers crossed it gets sorted soon as July is traditionally one of my better months.

Edited by ReeRay
  • Like 1

A good month for me. 26 sales for $245. Highest was high $$ lowest, yesterday, for $0.05…$00.1 for me!

it’s been a good year so far in terms of overall sales. My sales figures have climbed steadily every year, just improving on the previous year towards the end of the annual sales period. However this months sales have just pushed me past last years sales total with another six months still to go.

Edited by Steve Hyde
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Reimar said:

Well, 66 sales just came in today, so I thought I'd start things off.  All are RF, mostly for 5 cents, with 1 cent to me.  I hope this isn't the result of Alamy's push of creative content.

Yikes! China?

35 for $383 gross, $134 net giving a net return of $3.82 per lease.

Highest $85, but a distributor sale. Second best $71 but refunded and then resold for $34 !

Happy about the number of sales, but........

• Love 2
  • Like 2

another poor month sadly    just 7 sales for $130.  Since the re-rank  views down over 60 %  zooms negligible and so sales are well down as a consequence. I really don't understand why the re-rank has hit me so badly, up to May I was on track for my 9th successive year of growth now an also ran. It is very disappointing especially as I just don't understand why performance has crashed

• Love 1