After feeling great in May because I had surpassed the number of sales for all of 2022, June was kind of a bust.    3 sale on the last 2 days of the month, under $10 net.  I had one of those .05 sales as well, giving me a whole penny net.  Not impressed, they don't even make pennies here anymore!

• Love 1

6 sales for $72 gross, $30 net, not good.

I’m hoping my sales will recover once the effect of the re-rank percolates through.

This year, before the re-rank, I was getting an average of about 600 views and 4 zooms per week.

But, since the rerank, I’ve been getting an average of about 1,100 views and 7 zooms per week. So almost twice as good, and encouragingly my CTR seems to be holding up (0.79 last month).

However, with the messed up search page, and some ridiculously low fees I'm not confident things will improve any time soon.

Mark

• Love 2
  • Like 1

11sales for $510, 2 $$$ sales. NOT including 3 $0.05 RF downloads to China. Hey Alamy, I opted out distributor sale to China in April, didn't seem doing anything to stop those penny sales.

First half of the year, both sales number and gross total are below half of 2021. Not looking good.

• Love 1

80 licenses  for a gross of $1220. - thats an average of just over $15 per sale).

No refunds

Two in the $$$ bracket, best $129 (Worldwide educational book), and $125 for "Multiple educational editorial use"

Not in Distribution except for Japan and the USA, so no daft $0.05 sales

Views see=m to have sunk slightly after the re-rank; zooms about the same; 

ALAMY - could we please have measures working again properly?!

Kumar

• Love 3
  • Like 4

3 for $52 all in the last few days of the month.  All presentation though I can't imagine any of them in a business PowerPoint/Keynote or newsletter. But sure beats the 5 cents some have mentioned - glad I opted out of China. 

My monthly views total is dropping daily - right now I'm at about half the views I used to get a few years ago in a 30-day period and at about 50% fewer than earlier this year. But maybe that'll change when they fix measures. 

• Love 1

12 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

Is that Yiddish? ☺️

Yes comes from Yiddish. 

From English dictionary:-     (blech | blɛx | exclamation informal used to express disgust: the milk had the consistency of over-beaten egg whites—blech | I'm at home with a cold—nothing too serious, just an overabundance of mucus (blech) and a cough.

Allan

2 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

Yes comes from Yiddish. 

From English dictionary:-     (blech | blɛx | exclamation informal used to express disgust: the milk had the consistency of over-beaten egg whites—blech | I'm at home with a cold—nothing too serious, just an overabundance of mucus (blech) and a cough.

Allan

Or the German word Blech which can also mean rubbish in English. 

11 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

Yes comes from Yiddish. 

Allan

Not a term you're likely to hear in these parts. I wasn't too far off, though. 😑

June was not good,

11 licenses for $221 which drops my per license below $30.00

While I am happy with the number of my images Alamy is licensing

in 2022, I am not happy about the fees they are being licensed for.

Chuck 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Four came in the nick-of-time on the 30th June bringing my total for the month to 7 licences for $80.48 gross. Two 'stinkers' in there at $1.29 each but I guess that's better than some of the $0.15 cent ones that some contributors have reported. I share Chucks disappointment with the low fees in some cases.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Not too bad with 22 sales for $576.88, average $26.22.

Highest $170.14 (and a $100), lowest $0.05😝.

Like most people views and zooms are down. (actually corrct that - views are down but zooms as of yesterday at the highest ever!)

At the half way stage sales are 64% of last year and revenue 75%.

John.

Edited by Stokie
correction
  • Love 3
  • Like 1