Images Sold in May 2022

Mrs Brock does it again for me. 

Media: Presentation or Newsletter.

Start: 18.5.22

Duration: In perpetuity.

$ Half pint in favourite watering hole. Not tipsy territory at all.

badger-uk-2D6K7MN.jpg

Badger, Scotland

• Love 4

8 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

Yes, John that's San Miguel de Allende outside the Bellas Artes or Cultural Centre Ignacio Ramirez. My rental was just around the corner. A lovely city full of nice people. 

That's where I thought it was, a great location for your rental. The Bellas Artes is a lovely building. I've wiled away many hours in the peaceful cafe in the courtyard. Hope to get back there one of these years...

• Love 1
  • Like 1

On 17/05/2022 at 08:05, Avpics said:

Revista QI:

michael-fabricant-mp-chegando-à-casa-dos-comuns-para-seu-último-dia-de-debates-antes-de-o-parlamento-se-dissolver-em-preparação-para-as-eleições-gerais-2A821N3. jpg

Para os contribuintes não britânicos, esse cara é um genuíno deputado eleito, não um personagem cômico #debatable

Here in Brazil we have many, but they are comedians or clowns who pretend to be politicians!!

• Love 1

Sold for $... of which I get less than 1...  hmmm...

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 20 May 2022
Duration: In perpetuity Single use in online platforms, social channels and Editorial use in owned DOOH when used in an editorial context and in owned media.

Cell doors in Lancaster Prison (no longer in use)

A row of cell doors Inside Lancaster Prison, part of the Castle in the city of Lancaster, England. Stock Photo

Edited by AlanC
  • Love 1

Low $ web ed of a Live News image. I've adjusted the horizon for a stock shot but thankfully left the news image otherwise would have lost out on those much needed pennies.

southend-on-sea-essex-uk-16th-feb-2022-illuminated-installations-have-been-set-up-around-the-new-city-of-southend-on-sea-for-the-luminocity-attraction-on-the-towns-pier-is-an-installation-named-house-of-cards-rain-from-storm-dudley-reflected-the-lights-high-winds-also-caused-some-of-the-other-installations-not-to-be-inflated-2HNEY5D.jpg

• Love 5

10 minutes ago, Jansos said:

What a lovely family shot. 1965 ish?

1962 - South Downs, West Susex, 

It's one of the slides I bought with copyright from the family of the photographer.  The car is a Morris Isis.

https://blog.geographyphotos.com/

Edited by geogphotos
  • Love 2

Manchester, UK, 22nd May, 2022. Runners at the start of the 10 kilometre Great Manchester Run, an annual run through Greater Manchester, starting on Portland Street, central Manchester, England, United Kingdom, British Isles. It has consisted of a 10k run since it was established in 2003, and a half marathon since 2017. The 10k race is the largest of its type in Europe. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. Low $.

2J9BPJ8.jpg

• Love 2

Mid-to-low $$ 

Usage: Magazine, editorial print and digital use, up to 1/16 page, inside, repeat use within a single issue
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 23 May 2022
End: 23 May 2024

west-midlands-ambulance-service-wmas-fiat-ducato-2019-plate-in-warwick-uk-2EMYP9G.jpg

• Love 1

RJ77DB.jpg

9 MB
1503 x 2057 pixels 
373KB compressed
Hungary,Editorial website

low $

W3PHR4.jpg

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
57 MB
5472 x 3648 pixels 
4 MB compressed
Start: 20 May 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

Just under $$

Carol

• Love 1

On 21/05/2022 at 18:23, geogphotos said:

2HB1KNH.jpg

Book, Daily Mail, Guardian

Maybe consider the pseudonym Time Traveler. 😎

(Traveller in UK spelling I think.)

wim

Big satellite dish. Ground earth terrestrial station for television communication telecommunications networks link Stock Photo

E-learning, website and social media and app, any size, single placement and design, worldwide, in perpetuity.

ROW

6144 x 4096 pixels!

low ¢¢

wim

edit: RF

Edited by wiskerke
  • Love 2

Manchester, UK, 22nd May, 2022. Runners at the start of the 10 kilometre Great Manchester Run, an annual run through Greater Manchester, starting on Portland Street, central Manchester, England, United Kingdom, British Isles. It has consisted of a 10k run since it was established in 2003, and a half marathon since 2017. The 10k race is the largest of its type in Europe. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on social media and digital platforms. Low $.

2J9BR62.jpg

Manchester, UK, 23rd May, 2022. Manchester City Football Club prepares to hold a victory parade to celebrate the club's Premier League title win after beating Aston Villa at the Etihad Stadium on 22nd May. The parade of open top buses will go through central Manchester, England, United Kingdom. The club said: "The club will celebrate its victory with fans with an open-top bus parade in Manchester city centre on Monday 23rd May, concluding with a stage show at Deansgate (Beetham Tower)." Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. Low $.

2J9GPDR.jpg

• Love 2