Images Sold in May 2022

Lowish $$, direct sale. 3rd time licence via Alamy
Usage: Editorial, Utilisation Editoriale/ Placement Interieur ou Couverture/Toute taille/Tirage 2500 exemplais/Pays francophones
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 2,500
Placement: Any - print cover & inside, electronic, online
Image Size: Any size
Start: 09 May 2022
End: 09 May 2024

stimpsons-snapping-shrimps-synalpheus-st

• Love 1
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, sb photos said:

I have always avoided photographing any medication, especially the more common ones. Sometime later this year I will be able to photograph an extremely expensive medication that has life changing benefits, proscribed by an NHS hospital rather than GP. I understand it is easier to obtain within the EU than in the UK. I would only consider photographing this or something similar. Uploading anything else is more likely to have limited media interest and have any licence sales refunded so not worth being involved with.

The national papers often use shots of potions, both rare and everyday, but at the current rate of reimbursement for secondary editorial, it's hardly worth the bother of uploading.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, sb photos said:

I have always avoided photographing any medication, especially the more common ones. Sometime later this year I will be able to photograph an extremely expensive medication that has life changing benefits, proscribed by an NHS hospital rather than GP. I understand it is easier to obtain within the EU than in the UK. I would only consider photographing this or something similar. Uploading anything else is more likely to have limited media interest and have any licence sales refunded so not worth being involved with.

I have checked and find I now have had five sales of packs of medication, all PU. Considering the minimal effort involved in photographing and uploading these images, I feel that the outcome, total gross $65.90 and average price $13.18, is well worth the effort.

• Like 1

2 licenses to the same client at mid $$ each

Country: Australia ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Travel guides -print and/or e-book

FWGDKT.jpg

2BTKFRJ.jpg

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Stan Pritchard said:

I have checked and find I now have had five sales of packs of medication, all PU. Considering the minimal effort involved in photographing and uploading these images, I feel that the outcome, total gross $65.90 and average price $13.18, is well worth the effort.

and sometimes media do use it

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2022/may/10/boots-superdrug-hay-fever-pill-shortages-piriton-piriteze-tablets?

Edited by meanderingemu
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Stan Pritchard said:

You've changed my opinion. These days everything counts.

• Like 2

High $$

Country: Japan ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 5,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-April-2022 ; End: 01-April-2027 ; 
   Additional Details: Japan,Book, print and/or e-book

extreme-athleticism-during-a-game-of-sep

• Love 5

My leaping polar bear again but a shamefully low price for website, app and social media platforms (excludes advertising). He refuses to appear here for such a small sum.

Paulette

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ReeRay said:

High $$

Country: Japan ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 5,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-April-2022 ; End: 01-April-2027 ; 
   Additional Details: Japan,Book, print and/or e-book

extreme-athleticism-during-a-game-of-sep

wow, great action shot.

Second sale for May came in today. Reasonable $$.

Sorry, can't show image as it's a repeat seller for me and easily replicated.

Usage: Editorial, Editorial: Use in a single website, app, social media or blog (excludes advertising), worldwide.
Media: Editorial website
Start: 10 May 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Lowish $$, direct sale. Same price and licence as another image two days ago. 6th time licenced via Alamy, 9th overall.
Usage: Editorial, Utilisation Editoriale/ Placement Interieur ou Couverture/Toute taille/Tirage 2500 exemplais/Pays francophones
Start: 11 May 2022
End: 11 May 2024
peacock-mantis-shrimp-odontodactylus-scy

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, cbimages said:

Lowish $$, direct sale. Same price and licence as another image two days ago. 6th time licenced via Alamy, 9th overall.
Start: 11 May 2022
End: 11 May 2024
peacock-mantis-shrimp-odontodactylus-scy

What a beautiful creature. You have no worries anyone will run out and duplicate your images, for sure! 😄

• Thanks 1