Images Sold in May 2022

This (swamp in Louisiana) for a hair less than a $, student use. And another, not to be displayed, for $$$, television use. For those who think I’m weird for not showing occasional sale images, it is because that particular image could be easily duplicated, which might cause that image to not be chosen again.

2F9MYHP.jpg

Edited by Betty LaRue
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Mid $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Magazines and books ;  Start: 04-May-2022 ;

Duration: In perpetuity ;
   Additional Details: Zur Verwendung in einer einzelnen Zeitschrift / einem einzelnen Buch (print und/oder digital), Innenbereich,  Auflage bis zu 2.500 Exemplaren, weltweit (ausgenommen Werbung).

sarcophagi-and-the-gothic-tomb-of-narcis

• Love 1

38 minutes ago, Jansos said:

Lovely - bet you were up early to catch that!

Thanks, John. Yes, it was one of the rare occasions I've gone out specially to catch the sunrise.

• Love 1

Manchester, UK, 16th February, 2022. A senior man's hand holds a British £20 banknote. The Office for National Statistics (ONS) has said that the rate of Consumer Price Index inflation increased to 5.5% in January from 5.4% in December. This is the highest rate since March 1992. The ONS said that the largest contributors to rising inflation came from clothing and footwear, furniture and household goods, food and non-alcoholic beverages, alcohol and tobacco. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. $. 

2HND4F4.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use in publications printed by Law Society and associated social media and digital.
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
69 MB
6016 x 4000 pixels
2 MB compressed
Start: 04 May 2022
Duration: Unlimited

Quarter way into $$

2BWD5YM.jpg 

• Like 1

First one for May. Low $$.

Usage: Personal use, Impressions, cartes et cadeaux ou référence aux artistes. Usage non commercial uniquement. Non destinée à la revente.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 03 May 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

colourful-jungle-themed-decoration-to-the-facade-of-annabels-members-club-in-berkeley-square-mayfair-london-england-uk-2GJHRW9.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Gnans said:

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use in publications printed by Law Society and associated social media and digital.
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
69 MB
6016 x 4000 pixels
2 MB compressed
Start: 04 May 2022

Quarter way into $$

2BWD5YM.jpg 

I may be wrong - probably am, but I think I saw that sign and setting (what I can see of it) in Stoke when I was there a few years ago.

Allan

19 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

This (swamp in Louisiana) for a hair less than a $. And another, not to be displayed, for $$$.

2F9MYHP.jpg

Lovely colours and reflections. Is that the 'swamp' that needed draining that Trump was referring to? I hope not. ;-)

4 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

I may be wrong - probably am, but I think I saw that sign and setting (what I can see of it) in Stoke when I was there a few years ago.

Allan

@Allan Bell This is in Croydon my local 🙂 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Jansos said:

Lovely colours and reflections. Is that the 'swamp' that needed draining that Trump was referring to? I hope not. 😉

😄 No, I think that particular swamp might have been in or around Washington DC! This swamp is a wonderful fishing and wildlife destination. The Atchafalaya Basin or swamp. It’s the largest wetland and swamp in the USA. A friend and I chartered a boat that took us through it. I loved it, alligators and all.

• Love 1

32 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

😄 No, I think that particular swamp might have been in or around Washington DC! This swamp is a wonderful fishing and wildlife destination. The Atchafalaya Basin or swamp. It’s the largest wetland and swamp in the USA. A friend and I chartered a boat that took us through it. I loved it, alligators and all.

I've done an air boat tour of part of that swamp too.  Such a unique and beautiful area of the U.S.   Nice photo Betty!  

• Love 2

On 04/05/2022 at 15:29, Betty LaRue said:

For those who think I’m weird for not showing occasional sale images, it is because that particular image could be easily duplicated, which might cause that image to not be chosen again.

You're not alone in that. Times are hard enough without increasing the competition!

• Love 4
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Avpics said:

You're not alone in that. Times are hard enough without increasing the competition!

i totally agree, and i've had the same attitude.  

On a side note, I have been tracking a simple easy to reproduce household subject that was reported as a $$$ sale last month, and there has not been any new image of subject added since. 

• Love 1

I moaned in a "what to shoot" thread about the lack of sales of subjects that I used to sell varieties of frequently in times past, and lo and behold another of Meghan drops in, for presentation to the US:

meghan-markle-duchess-of-sussex-and-prince-harry-duke-of-sussex-in-carriage-on-the-mall-london-for-trooping-the-colour-2018-hat-fashion-2HAWXEC.jpg

Edited by Avpics
of, not, off #engineering term
  • Love 2

On 04/05/2022 at 07:29, Betty LaRue said:

This (swamp in Louisiana) for a hair less than a $, student use. And another, not to be displayed, for $$$, television use. For those who think I’m weird for not showing occasional sale images, it is because that particular image could be easily duplicated, which might cause that image to not be chosen again.

2F9MYHP.jpg

Thank heavens for those TV uses. I also tend not to post images that can be easily duplicated, especially if they are repeat-sellers. Selfish of me perhaps, but it has become a jungle out there... 😱

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Like 1

Low mid $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Commercial electronic ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 05-May-2022 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
   Additional Details: Zur Verwendung auf einer einzigen Website, App, in sozialen Medien oder in einem Blog, weltweit (ausgenommen Werbung).

pavillon-le-corbusier-or-heidi-weber-mus

Edited by Abiyoyo
  • Love 1

This was a nice $$ as it was something I stumbled across in between places was shooting at.

london-uk-29th-july-2021-earth-overshoot

Usage: Single company - multiple educational editorial use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing

• Love 2