Images Sold in May 2022

Such an amazing license that I feel compelled to start the May thread. Such excitement. $1.48...

UK Media: Website, app and social media

J758DX.jpg

• Love 1

I got one of those too,. I'm not sure if it is a good thing to talk about these matters, but it's maybe useful to let customers know that these prices may kill supply.

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on the customers website, app and social media platforms (excludes advertising)
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 02 May 2022
Duration: Unlimited 

A snip at $1.48

Ceramic tile. "ATTENTI AI GATTI". 

Ceramic tile. "ATTENTI AI GATTI". Stock Photo

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 01 May 2022
Duration: In perpetuity.

An Italian ceramic tile outside my front door. Alas, my two cats both died of old age in 2019.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Editorial web, for the non-sky high value as above.

Edit: For an image taken over a decade prior to upload, the work involved in moving it from external memory to 'sale' was minimal but even so I'm not sure it would yet be profitable.

qantas-airbus-a380-842-jet-airliner-plane-vh-oqc-taking-off-from-london-heathrow-airport-in-blue-sky-climbing-away-space-for-copy-2F88NH1.jpg

Edited by Avpics
Qualifying
  • Love 5

Nice to start early in month Mid- $$

Usage: Editorial ;  

Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  

Print run: Unlimited ;  

Placement: Any - print cover & inside, electronic, online ;  

Start: 02-May-2022 ; Duration: Unlimited ; 
 Additional Details: Editorial Book and eBook or digital standalone, Any size, Any Placement, World, English and Spanish Rights, Life of the Product.

sculpture-of-mr-tumnus-a-character-faun-

• Love 1

16 hours ago, gvallee said:

Such an amazing license that I feel compelled to start the May thread. Such excitement. $1.48...

J758DX.jpg

Interesting. In Vancouver, there are bakeries (called Cobs) that look exactly like that. I often buy my bread there. Your share wouldn't even buy you half a dinner roll at the ones here. 🍞

• Love 1

12 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

Interesting. In Vancouver, there are bakeries (called Cobs) that look exactly like that. I often buy my bread there. Your share wouldn't even buy you half a dinner roll at the ones here. 🍞

There is one good thing about this license though. It was taken 5 years ago. For one week then, I reluctantly made the effort of shooting what supposedly sells on Alamy. Shops, people, meds, occupations (my pharmacist was embarrassed but I didn't feel bad, there were huge posters of him outside the pharmacy 😂). A few have sold. Not my kind of things at all, so I hid them all under a pseudonym. 🤣

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Two nearly $$

Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: General business services ;  Start: 01-April-2022 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;

mennonites-in-amish-buggy-in-paraiso-bol

mennonites-in-amish-buggy-in-paraiso-bol

• Love 2

This goes to show Alamy's swings and roundabouts, After the $1.48 reported above, now a $$$ sale.

US Television

BAYMB5.jpg

• Love 6
  • Like 2

2 licences today, about quarter way $$ for the RM image and exactly 50% more for the RF one. Appears to be the same buyer/use.
Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 25,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 October 2023
End: 01 October 2028
One time non-exclusive editorial use within a single context. Covers all versions - Paperback, Hardback, and e-book combined

pycnogonid-or-sea-spider-possibly-nympho

21 MB
2265 x 3300 pixels
941KB compressed
Image use: EditorialDetails of use: Book, print and/or e-bookImage Size: 1 pagePrint run: up to 25,000Placement: InsideDuration: 5 yearsCountry: WorldwideAdditional Details: One time non-exclusive editorial use within a single context. Covers all versions - Paperback, Hardback, and e-book combined. Reuse included

chambered-nautilus-nautilus-pompilius-sw

• Love 3
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, gvallee said:

This goes to show Alamy's swings and roundabouts, After the $1.48 reported above, now a $$$ sale.

US Television

Moi aussi. It's always encouraging to see one of those. Now you can load up on goodies at the bakery. 🍩

On 02/05/2022 at 04:48, gvallee said:

J758DX.jpg

Great image and the $ was the icing on the cake - not!

What a strange month. First $1.48, then $$$ and now a Presentation. What a roller-coaster!

Renovated Stone Cottage, Arltunga Historical Reserve, Gold Rush Ghost Town, Northern Territory, Australia

FF0RE6.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Manchester, UK, 19th March, 2022. Protest about the Russian invasion of Ukraine in Piccadilly Gardens, central Manchester, England, United Kingdom, British Isles. It was organised by the Ukrainian Cultural Centre 'Dnipro' Manchester. The media has reported Russian shelling of schools, hospitals and apartments in Ukraine, now in the 24th day of defending the country. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. $

2J0HKED.jpg

• Love 1

Came in Yesterday.

The Vitrum building St John's Innovation Park Cambridge

the-vitrum-building-st-johns-innovation-park-cambridge-england-2018-R29EK6.jpg

Usage: Editorial, Editorial - websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising).
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 03 May 2022
Duration: Unlimited
$

What is the difference between "Unlimited" and "In Perpetuity" regarding Duration?

See "rubbish" does sell.

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell
  • Love 1

And another $1.48

This is a coincidence. It was taken in 2014 but this is where I am today!

Unfortunately, it might have to do with the news today that a woman has been attacked by a croc in the lake.

Oh and during this scenic flight, we needed a helicopter emergency landing on one of those tiny islands. To think that I nearly died that day for $1.48...

EN36N7.jpg

Edited by gvallee
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Presentation or newsletters ;  Start: 04-May-2022 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;

Additional Details: Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.

GPX87F.jpg

Edited by spacecadet

$$$ through distributor

Country: Norway ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 5,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-April-2022 ; End: 01-April-2027

abstract-statue-of-thoughtful-pensive-an

• Love 5