Images Sold in May 2022

Manchester, UK, 14th May, 2022. Protest about the Russian invasion of Ukraine in Piccadilly Gardens, central Manchester, England, United Kingdom, British Isles. It was organised by the Ukrainian Cultural Centre 'Dnipro' Manchester and titled: 'Manchester Stands with Ukraine'.  Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News.   $ only but the third image I've licensed of this series of demos and I like to try to advertise them, given the horrific situation caused by the Russian war.

2J89PG6.jpg

• Love 2

10 hours ago, Avpics said:

IQ magazine:

michael-fabricant-mp-arriving-at-house-of-commons-for-their-last-day-of-debates-before-parliament-is-dissolved-in-preparation-for-the-general-election-2A821N3.jpg

For the non-British contributors, this guy is a genuine elected MP, not a comic character #debatable

i remember the first time i saw him interviewed thinking it was a comedian doing a parody of Boris, though not as good as the original parody,

$$

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 100,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/8 page
Start: 01 May 2022
Duration: In perpetuity Print run: 75,000; Duration: 1 month; Distribution: United States with a very limited distribution in Canada; Includes In-Context Editorial Online Archival Rights.

Handpainted Black Lives Matters signs of John Lewis, Philando Castile, and others at George Floyd Memorial Square at 38th & Chicago. Minneapolis, MN.

handpainted-black-lives-matters-signs-of-john-lewis-philando-castile-and-others-at-george-floyd-memorial-square-at-38th-chicago-minneapolis-mn-2FN6YGM.jpg

Edited by The Blinking Eye
  • Love 2

The new Elizabeth Line signage at Farringdon Stock Photo

Sold x 3 this month but for $ peanuts! Social media/newsletter use.

A young woman's hand holding a Greggs vegan-friendly sausage roll outside a Greggs in Richmond, Surrey, UK Stock Photo

Vegan sausage rolls at Greggs are getting some love but not enough $ to actually buy one!

A National Express coach leaving Victoria Coach Station in Victoria, central London, England, UK Stock Photo

A ticket to ride from Victoria Coach Station isn't going to get me very far - low $$.

Onwards and upwards, hopefully! Need some $$$ to compensate.

• Love 1

$ presentation- what is it about presentation? I've had nothing else this month and am getting suspicious. Great to licence brutalist of course,  but what's going on?

2AJABFN.jpg

Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 2

Finally broke my May dry spell--both slightly under mid-$$

(1) Washington memorial tower in Mt Auburn Cemetery, Cambridge, MA--inside book use

T6962P.jpg

(2) Muddy Waters mural and Marshall Field's clock in Chicago--website use

2GG185X.jpg

• Love 3

12 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

mexican-family-on-for-a-sunday-walk-in-s

This repeat seller showed up for $$$ this morning, my first strong fee for May. Viva la Mexico!

That ain't no bull. Congratulations. Looks like San Miguel. Think I know where that was taken, although the statue has been added since my last visit.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

"Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Commercial electronic ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 19-May-2022 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; 
   Additional Details: Use in a single website, app, social media or blog (excludes advertising), worldwide."

white-water-kayaker-kayaking-on-the-bow-river-in-calgary-alberta-canada-2C8M9P2.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

That ain't no bull. Congratulations. Looks like San Miguel. Think I know where that was taken, although the statue has been added since my last visit.

Yes, John that's San Miguel de Allende outside the Bellas Artes or Cultural Centre Ignacio Ramirez. My rental was just around the corner. A lovely city full of nice people. 

• Love 1