Images Sold in May 2022

12 minutes ago, MandyD said:

Hmm, I can't drag in images for some reason....if I do they show up without the watermark. What did they change?

when they did the forum update i lost possibility to drag, so now i copy URL address and paste.  still have watermark

ottawa-canada-september-23rd-2020-on-the

Edited by meanderingemu

1 minute ago, meanderingemu said:

when they did the forum update i lost possibility to drag, so now i copy URL address and paste.  still have watermark

ottawa-canada-september-23rd-2020-on-the

I don't post many of my sale, but this one is too cute not too...hope it works.

https://www.alamy.com/image-details-popup.asp?Imageid=D9D5E6B3-C436-4119-AABF-785ADC5F0389

Just now, meanderingemu said:

kids-participate-in-the-mutton-busting-s

(google chrome, copy address, paste)

I am using chrome, and no dice....I copied the address and pasted. 

Lesbian protesters delayed the start of Manchester, uk, LGBT Pride parade on 24th August, 2019. Around a dozen protesters with banners blocked Deansgate at the front of the parade for a few minutes. They gave out leaflets from a group named: 'Get The L Out' which claims that 'transactivism erases lesbians'. After discussions with police and Manchester Pride security staff the protesters continued along the parade route at a distance from the parade before leaving the route at the junction with Portland Street, central Manchester. Some members of the watching crowd were critical of the protest.     Country: United Kingdom Usage: Editorial Media: Television (editorial) Print run: Unlimited transmissions Placement: Use within body of show Start: 25 May 2022 End: 25 May 2027 Editorial Television, All media, unlimited transmissions, use within body of show, Licence covers multiple flashes per image during the series, UK and Eire, 5 years. Mid $$.

WB41Y4.jpg

Bank of Scotland. Comley Bank Road, Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. Bank of Scotland. Comley Bank Road, Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 13 April 2022
Duration: In perpetuity One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

On 28/05/2022 at 12:51, John Mitchell said:

I actually got that. Not bad.

You have a keen mind, John. Some underwear comes strapped and strapless. This bird’s is phenomenal, and I like it’s lipstick, too.

16 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

You have a keen mind, John. Some underwear comes strapped and strapless. This bird’s is phenomenal, and I like it’s lipstick, too.

That is funny and the bird is amazing.  Gen lives in the land Aus but is more like Oz.  And she captures it so well!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael Ventura said:

That is funny and the bird is amazing.  Gen lives in the land Aus but is more like Oz.  And she captures it so well!!

You'll make me blush Michael. We went to see these birds in the wild. They're very rare. We were hidden in the Bush by a drinking pool waiting for them. The local birder had brought his dog along. The dog was bored to death and wanted to go for a walk. As the owner was not responding, he stole his hat. Damn that's the 3rd hat he's chewed! Still no acton, so the dog nicked the bottle of water and ran away with it.

Edited by gvallee
  • Love 1

On 27/05/2022 at 10:56, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

PXMW45

PXMW45.jpg

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only.  Just under mid $$

Carol

This one is also in Countryfile magazine, June issue.

2 hours ago, VbFolly said:

This one is also in Countryfile magazine, June issue.

Oh wow, thank you so much I will get myself a copy😁 shame it wasn't one of my swan images in it also but the one in it is probably better as it has two swans😁

Carol

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

Oh wow, thank you so much I will get myself a copy😁 shame it wasn't one of my swan images in it also but the one in it is probably better as it has two swans😁

Carol

You're welcome. I noticed it because I've also photographed that hotel!

Unfortunately the magazine doesn't credit the photographer, and it's quite a small image, but it's always nice to know where your pics have been used.

1 hour ago, VbFolly said:

You're welcome. I noticed it because I've also photographed that hotel!

Unfortunately the magazine doesn't credit the photographer, and it's quite a small image, but it's always nice to know where your pics have been used.

Many thanks again, it's still nice to know and appreciate you pointing it out and I will get a copy at some point.  It's quite an old image 2014 - taken when we used to go out on a friend's boat which was moored at Harleyford, not too many locks away from Marlow.  Always had to wait ages at the Marlow lock😁

Carol

• Love 1

A cricket match on Greys Green, Rotherfield Greys, Oxfordshire. Stock Photo

Usage: Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 5 years
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 23 May 2022
End: 23 May 2027

Mid to low $$

I remember thinking that the last thing Alamy needed was another pic of a village cricket match. Well I was wrong, that time anyway.

Edited by Harry Harrison