Images Sold in May 2022

Manchester, UK, 22nd May, 2022. A participant in a wheelchair. Runners at the start of the 10 kilometre Great Manchester Run, an annual run through Greater Manchester, starting on Portland Street, central Manchester, England, United Kingdom, British Isles. It has consisted of a 10k run since it was established in 2003, and a half marathon since 2017. The 10k race is the largest of its type in Europe. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. Low $.

2J9BT58.jpg

• Love 1

DS Smith plc HGV. M6 Motorway, Southbound, Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

DS Smith plc HGV. M6 Motorway, Southbound, Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial, Editorial Online, Web, App, Social Media, Worldwide, Single Use
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 26 May 2022
Duration: Unlimited
  • Love 1

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on customers website, app and social media Platforms. (excludes advertising)

$  Not sure why we bother sometimes.

platinum-jubilee-sign-on-high-street-eto

• Thanks 1

Nice to see Alamy promoting photographing pictures of local events on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/AlamyContent/status/1530119116518043651

And then blow me down, I go to my dashboard and see I've just sold one from 2012, the Diamond Jubilee.

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on the customers website, app and social media platforms (excludes advertising)

A garden door in Sonning decorated with a Union Jack and Union Jack bunting for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. Stock Photo

Oh, trivial amount though, as low as low could be, wouldn't have paid for a cup of tea.

Edited by Harry Harrison
  • Like 1

I have many sunrise starts to try and get close to these animals. Most end with it just being a nice walk but this one paid off.

Usage: Editorial.

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic.

Print run: Up to 500,000.

Placement: Inside.

Image size: 1 page.

Start: 1.3.22 

Duration: In perpetuity, any placement inside or cover.

$ low - which seems to be becoming the norm for me.

roe-deer-buck-uk-2GC644F.jpg

Roe Deer, Scotland.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Mid/low $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: Education ;  Start: 27-May-2022 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
   Additional Details: Online only – password protected

lord-burghleys-hospital-now-houses-stamf

• Like 1

Just under $$$. An old 2008 image of a fox squirrel eating tender spring leaf shoots and buds. Goes to show that an image that languishes forever with absolutely no interest from buyers, can finally score.B8AB74.jpg

Two more tiddlers, both of the same image, not worth showing.

This one only $

FGC9FJ.jpg

Edited by Betty LaRue
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Manchester, UK, 1st May, 2022. People take part in Manchester Trades Union Council's annual celebration of trade unionism and International Workers' Day festival with a march and rally in the birthplace of the TUC in central Manchester, England, United Kingdom, British Isles. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News.    Even a small march gets a big lift from these drummers leading it. Just into $$.

2J6F4HK.jpg

• Like 1

REH5MX - The Zombies

REH5MX.jpg

Usage: Magazine, Any editorial digital use. cover or inside.One time use only, exactly mid $$

Very delighted this one dropped in today - one of my favourite bands and this was a brilliant night as their gigs always are.  This was a Tribute Night to the late Jim Rodford.  I go with my neighbours, also fans, and we had tickets for 2020 but we know what happened.  We now have to wait until 2022 as the band are currently touring the US so if they are in your part of the world I would highly recommend seeing them😁

Carol

• Love 2

The Celtic Football Club 1888 souvenir ceramic mug. 

The Celtic Football Club 1888 souvenir ceramic mug. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 28 April 2022
End: 29 April 2022
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

Mid $.   Sold twice actually.  Maybe one was a mistake.

This is a mix of the old colonial days and modern Malaysia.  It's an image of the Malaysian National Flag displayed on the DKBL (Local authority) building, taken from a gap between the Old Supreme Court, The FMS (Federated Malay States) Survey Office and the City Theatre.  It was pouring with rain at the time.  I was thoroughly soaked during this shoot but got many images that evening that were way better than this one that sold.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 13 April 2022
Duration: In perpetuity One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive

menara-dbkl-1-showing-the-malaysian-nati

St. Pauls Carnival, Bristol, 2019. Reportage, RM, just under $$. Used in Sunday Times, April, but behind paywall.

Usage: Editorial, Media: Newspaper - national, Print run: up to 2 million, Placement: Inside and online, Image Size: 1/4 page, Start: 10 April 2022, End: 11 April 2022, Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

st-pauls-bristol-uk-july-6th-2019-the-51

Stamp Duty Holiday banner, Buckinghamshire. Reportage, RM, just under $$. Used in Guardian.

Country: Worldwide, Usage: Editorial, Media: Editorial website, Industry sector: Media, design & publishing, Image Size: Any size, Start: 10 April 2022, One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom.

stamp-duty-holiday-sign-at-housing-new-b

• Love 2

4 images this month; $32.05.  How things have changed over recent years. There seems there is nothing we can do about it but accept such fees nowadays. What can happen to change things???

1 hour ago, FOTOLINCS said:

4 images this month; $32.05.  How things have changed over recent years. There seems there is nothing we can do about it but accept such fees nowadays. What can happen to change things???

Alamy can decide not to participate in the pointless & needless thrashing of fees...

Phil