Images Sold in May 2022

An Empire Windrush commemorative flag and plaque at the London Cruise Terminal at Tilbury, Essex, UK Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial, Unlimited, For editorial use on social media and digital platforms. Very low $ but I did have a very nice $$$$ stonker this month to balance the books!

• Love 3

2HWX7C5.jpg  2HWX7C3.jpg  2HPJ5Y0.jpg

2HWX7C5                             2HPJ5Y0                                  2HWX7C3

one thing you can be sure of finding a lot of in this disgusting, depressing city on the east coast is dog poo on the sidewalk. 

not sure why somebody would buy three of the 4 in this series... low $$ personal use

Edited by sooth
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Participants in the annual Lesbian and Gay Pride March, London, England, United Kingdom in 1983. Marches like these, which continue to take place in many countries, lobby for equal legal rights and celebrate being open about sexuality.    Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial Media: Book, print and/or e-book Print run: up to 50,000 Placement: Inside Image Size: 1/8 page.

A very welcome mid $$ after a run of low price licences. Even in 1983 I knew to get the sign/text in.

2BHCHBB.jpg

• Love 1

1 hour ago, spacecadet said:
$
Presentation, as is every single one of my licences this month so far. What's going on? Is it exam time or something? And who needs a perpetual licence for that?

a-passenger-playing-a-public-baby-grand-piano-in-the-departures-hall-H7R08M.jpg

Presentation licenses are suspicious in most cases. I've just had a presentation refunded after 3 months use. How can this happen? 3 months to use as needed and then refunded!

It's about time the presentation license was tightened up

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

Happy to get 2 sales yesterday for low $$$ each.. I'm not going to post those images, but here's a couple of small sales instead!

Low $ for editorial website.

platinum-jubilee-souvenir-teas-and-foods

High $ for personal use affiliate sale.

blackboard-showing-list-of-recent-winter

• Love 1

4 hours ago, spacecadet said:
$
Presentation, as is every single one of my licences this month so far. What's going on? .....

I can't get my head around licence patterns. April returned large quantities of <$ sales with few into double figures, whilst May has flown passed April in terms of revenue already thanks to good numbers of $$ and $$$ licences, with few <$. In April PU and presentations would have been very welcome larger sales!

EU. Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Print run: Unlimited ;  Placement: Any - print inside, electronic, online ;  Start: 25-May-2022 ; Duration: In perpetuity.

Very low ¢¢! - EU not China.

Wondering which client this is.

Image is a museum in Kuala Lumpur. Suggesting the like of TCT.

wim

Manchester, UK, 13th August, 2021. Manchester, Trafford, Greater Manchester, and district seen from the air. Old Trafford Football Ground, home of Manchester United Football club or MUFC. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. $. 

2GDGG8R.jpg

Trough Barn, Trough of Bowland, Forest of Bowland, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Trough Barn, Trough of Bowland, Forest of Bowland, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: up to 2 transmissions
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 25 May 2022
End: 25 May 2023
Uplift invoice IY00892758 - 2 additional TXs VOD and 30 day catch up, 1 year, UK only

• Love 1

1 hour ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

Lovely - I always get a wildlife calendar so I shall hope to see it next year .....

Carol

Thank you, Carol. That little polar bear gets around.

Paulette

2 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

cheeseburger-and-fries-the-supreme-by-ch

I can't believe I ate the whole thing . . .

That’s the kind of hamburger I love, except it is missing a sliced tomato. Yeah, that makes it drippy, but I have lots of napkins for my chin.

Yes, I always get sliced tomato at 5 Guys here. In fact, I can say 'sliced tomato' with an Oxbridge accent. And I think I took the pickles off before eating this one back in NYC SoHo.

Edo