How was your March 2022

Good month for me - 37 sales for $872.59 gross.  Average - $28.53.  One refund, not counting yesterday's peculiar happenings.....

Had 10 sales drop in yesterday (though only 2 images involved), all for UK TV use.  Then later in the day all refunded, then all sold again today for 2 cents each less.   It must be April Fool's Day or something.......🥴 

• Love 4

According to my dashboard: 21 for $ 428

According to my Sales history: 25 item(s) totalling $ 391.01

That would probably include the 3 refunds.

Plus a welcome Infringement revenue of $ 63.08

Still not a good month.

wim

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

I ain't answering in case I might incriminate myself.

Allan

nothing can be more worse than supporting a war machine at this point.  so go ahead 

i need to step away, because i'm going to get in trouble if i don't 

Edited by meanderingemu
  • Like 1

Largest number of refunds ever for me this month, some from January and others from this month. 

Apart from those; 51 sales for just $900 gross, not in NU, only in distribution for Japan and the USA

One $$$ ($120)

Well received infringement payments of $109 and $62 net

CTR down at 0.58. I am still not convinced that measures is correctly showing up all zooms

Best wishes to all

Kumar

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Sales total of 11 not bad for me but with revenue averaging at just over $11 gross per image that is not so good. Only 5 sales managed to creep into $$ figures.

Total views  6,271

Zooms             39

Total CTR      0.62

I would just like to see a $$$ pop up now and again in order to go some way into offsetting outgoings.

Jim :mellow:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

nothing can be more worse than supporting a war machine at this point.  so go ahead 

i need to step away, because i'm going to get in trouble if i don't 

29 minutes ago, Reimar said:

I had an OK month: 34 sales (!) for $482/192.  AS did better, SS worse.

OK! OK!  You asked for it.   THREE sales in March grossing low $$.  Less 60% = Very low $$.😢

Allan

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

OK! OK!  You asked for it.   THREE sales in March grossing low $$.  Less 60% = Very low $$.😢

Allan

sorry.  are you any closer to the $250 gross since July 1? 

(now i should go post once more)

1 @3.00-1.80 and I have been opted out of all distribution. Needless to say I have stopped uploading. It makes me feel so dirty and used by Alamy when a months sales were 1.20 in my pocket.

• Love 1

8 sales for . . . (drumroll!) a grand total of $21 gross! Some of the lowest prices I've had in years with the worst under even $1. There was also a PU sale of an image of a packet of medication which, surprise surprise, was refunded the next day. At least views are up and my CTR is above Alamy average for the first time in several months. Still a way off the magic $250 but at least it's in sight somewhere on the horizon.

• Love 2