How was your March 2022

Not counting the two files refunded and resold, 13 licences,

A nice $46.40 net for an infringement brought my month's income to $101.72 net, which is a good month for me.

Nice to see Alamy is at last taking infringements more seriously.

Gross income average on the regular sales: $8.14. Still grossly underachieving,

None of the desultory Chinese sales (I'm not in NU).

Edited by Cryptoprocta
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

Nice month for me

10 licences (above average) plus 1 infringement fee (which is the equiv of a $250 licence)

2 licences in $$$

5 in $$

3 in $

overall about twice the Alamy average, not factoring the Infringement

obviously helped by already opted out of Chinese distro.  

(disastrous CTR, but non of above licence were ever zoomed)

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

Slightly below average with 12 sales for $453 gross. Two $$$ sales to report, which is encouraging. However, I'll remember March as the month when I joined the "sales for pence" club with my lowest sale ever on Alamy. I hope this club doesn't have a membership fee. 🙄

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Good month for me with 6 licenses for $354 gross, or $59 average.  All direct licenses, 2 for $$$ and 3 for $$.

I had previously opted out of Novel use, and last April I opted out of all distribution other than US and Japan, so none of the really low sales.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

A bit of a mixed bag with some refunds and later resales at slightly lower prices. According to Alamy 31 items, but that includes 3 refunds and 3 resales, so I guess 25 new sales.

Gross $486 Net $194

Highest $82 gross for TV use.

Decided to beat the tax man by spending some of my hard earned gains on the business, all of £3.49 on a new screen protector for the Sony RX100

• Love 3

Below average numbers at 8. And $12.17 deducted for Other Fees, $16 average Gross so well below the Alamy claimed average. 

Also not at all happy with @Alamy lack of responses on here on various issues which only they can clarify....

Phil

• Like 2

I had 49 sales for $544 gross/$213 net. That's my highest number of sales ever, but included 2 of the Chinese tiny ones, and 8 of the gardening ones for low $. The best was $78. I also had more zooms than I've had before.

• Love 2