Images sold in December 2021

9 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

I won’t show the image, but it is of a business storefront for $$$. A very nice surprise this morning.

Awww, come on with the puzzled faces. A gal has to have some secrets so all of the Yanks won’t run out and shoot the same image, right? 😉

• Love 1

9 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

I won’t show the image, but it is of a business storefront for $$$. A very nice surprise this morning.

Awww, come on with the puzzled faces. A gal has to have some secrets so all of the Yanks won’t run out and shoot the same image, right? 😉

• Like 2

Just as I was thinking that somebody had turned off the tap, this sale popped in.

D0D57N.jpg

We were on holiday with some close friends in Italy and I persuaded them to take the train to Cremona, and, not knowing what to expect, I confess I was hoping it wasn't going to be a wasted trip.  Fortunately it turned out very well indeed, what a lovely town. 

Not such a lovely fee however, a distributor sale netting me $2.98. It probably wouldn't cover the admission cost to the building from which I took the photo.

Edited by Bryan

Usage: Editorial, Editorial Website, 10 year, Worldwide, single article with archival right in perpituty
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 08 December 2021
End: 08 December 2031  Amount 3$??????

Three-quarter view of a 1973, Porsche 917/30 Spyder on Display at the Stock Photo - Alamy

• Love 1

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 09 December 2021
Duration: In perpetuity   $8.41???

A Lamborghini Countach LP500S, on display, in the "Evolution of the Stock Photo - Alamy

6 minutes ago, Richard Baker said:

One of the first uses of a TV screen on TV .. in 1900!

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Start: 01 January 1900
End: 01 January 1901

Clever !

1 hour ago, Richard Baker said:

One of the first uses of a TV screen on TV .. in 1900!

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Start: 01 January 1900
End: 01 January 1901

christmas-presents-remain-unopened-benea

Y2K bug?

8 minutes ago, Gina Kelly said:

Three sales this morning for  .21 cents. (.08 cents for me) 😩 

Welcome to the club, so depressed, I also had two of the same sales this week, it's demoralizing, sincere condolences

2E4E0MM

Second sale of this one for the same low $

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on the customers website and social media platforms (excludes advertising)
Media: Website, app and social media
52 MB
5302 x 3460 pixels 
3 MB compressed
Start: 01 December 2021
Duration: Unlimited

batchwood-hall-st-albans-hertfordshire-f

Carol

Nothing so far this month. If I'm lucky I'll maybe get something near the end of the month which seems to be the pattern for my sales. They seem to come at the beginning or at the end of the month.

Need at least six more this year otherwise I'll fall short of my total sales for 2020, but revenue this year is a little up on last year (as long as no refunds suddenly appear).

14 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

Hahahah I just have to say I understand this all too well. Someone I no longer take pics with would have no idea what I was turning my camera on but then slide up beside me, occasionally push me aside, shoot what he thought was the same image (often missing the point), and then go "A REAL photographer is always looking for something to shoot."

Even now any time I share an interesting shot, particularly if it's something rare, he tries to find out exactly when and where I took it. 🤫

Edited by PuffinsPictures
  • Love 2

the-american-flag-flying-in-times-square-at-night-times-square-new-york-city-united-states-of-america-concept-capitalism-MYRM62.jpg

The Stars and Stripes in Times Square NY, sold for medium $

Usage: Corporate client. Editorial website use, Any size. Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license.
Industry sector: Health, Medical and Pharmaceutical
Start: 06 December 2021
End: 06 December 3021

Kumar. 😒

• Love 1

2 hours ago, PuffinsPictures said:

Hahahah I just have to say I understand this all too well. Someone I no longer take pics with would have no idea what I was turning my camera on but then slide up beside me, occasionally push me aside, shoot what he thought was the same image (often missing the point), and then go "A REAL photographer is always looking for something to shoot."

Even now any time I share an interesting shot, particularly if it's something rare, he tries to find out exactly when and where I took it. 🤫

Hilarious!
My husband was a bit that way. So when we were on a vacation, I’d hop out of the van while he did his van ritual of screen guard, adjusting the windows just so, blinds, and I’d race to parts unknown to compose my own work.

We’d get home, and I’d show him a particularly good shot and he’d get all insulted and say, “Where did you find that?  Some people just don’t get why we want to do original work.

Edited to add…Some real photographers wouldn’t know a good photo op if it slapped them in the face, that’s why they do like your guy did and copy what you have the imagination to discover.

Edited by Betty LaRue

Can someone please remind me how to embed photos here. The only thing that currently works for me in Win 10 is to create a  new window with the image and copy the address. I recall just dragging stuff from one screen to another, but that doesn't appear to be working.

1 minute ago, Bryan said:

Can someone please remind me how to embed photos here. The only thing that currently works for me in Win 10 is to create a  new window with the image and copy the address. I recall just dragging stuff from one screen to another, but that doesn't appear to be working.

I find it in AIM by searching on the image's code, enlarge it, right click and copy image, then come to an open window here and do ctrl key and v to paste it.

• Like 1