Images sold in December 2021

Also hitting the ground running with a couple of sales:

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 200,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-December-2021 ; End: 01-December-2031 ;Additional Details: Book, print and/or e-book, up to full page, up to 200,000 print run, inside only, up to 10 years, Worldwide. Additional Details: internet TV lecture for EBS as a teaching guide and online usages in the same context

runners-set-off-in-the-iaaf-world-championships-2017-womens-marathon-JT6DDY.jpg

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Start: 01-December-2021 ; End: 01-December-2026 ; Additional Details: 550 images UK Based Websites & The House, Parliamentary, Civil Service World & Holyrood Magazines.

london-heathrow-airport-london-uk-27th-aug-2021-charter-flights-are-continuing-to-arrive-at-heathrow-from-dubai-world-central-airport-carrying-passengers-that-have-transferred-from-kabul-airport-italian-airline-neos-has-been-busy-flying-routes-out-of-the-troubled-region-to-european-destinations-with-repatriations-and-refugees-delayed-flight-number-no371-a-boeing-787-dreamliner-is-seen-arriving-into-heathrow-at-dusk-2GG00R0.jpg

(Join the dots to get the shape of an aircraft 🙈 )

• Love 3

3 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Nice to get a couple of sales on the 1st.  This one was for a U.S. Educational Book use for low to mid $$.  Shot 16 years ago as part of an assignment.  A farming almanac from 1793, written by an African American, Benjamin Banneker.

An original copy of Benjamin Banneker Almanac Stock Photo

Am I right in thinking that any sales reported on 1st. December are in fact dated 30th. November? So they are not actually the first sales of the month but the last of the previous month.

Just asking.

43 minutes ago, Stan Pritchard said:

Am I right in thinking that any sales reported on 1st. December are in fact dated 30th. November? So they are not actually the first sales of the month but the last of the previous month.

Just asking.

That's not how Alamy calculates sales on the Dashboard graphs.  Sales posted on the 1st are in the stats for that month.

low $$, but 6th licence of this image, the 5th in 2 months

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 15 September 2021
Duration: In perpetuity One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom
2DAH6EF.jpg

• Love 1

33 minutes ago, Stan Pritchard said:

I had three sales reported on 1st. December, they are dated 30th. November. On my dashboard sales for December reads 0.

The dashboard updates overnight usually, so today's reported sales won't appear on there until tomorrow.

• Love 2

56 minutes ago, Stan Pritchard said:

I had three sales reported on 1st. December, they are dated 30th. November. On my dashboard sales for December reads 0.

You don't have to wait for the overnight update. You can see sales as soon as they are reported by going to your dashboard, clicking on Download Sales Report, then changing the end date to today's date, and selecting Date of Invoice instead of the default Date Cleared, then click on Go.

• Love 1

17 minutes ago, VbFolly said:

You don't have to wait for the overnight update. You can see sales as soon as they are reported by going to your dashboard, clicking on Download Sales Report, then changing the end date to today's date, and selecting Date of Invoice instead of the default Date Cleared, then click on Go.

To repeat myself, Three new sales appeared today 1st.December in my Sales History on my dashboard.

On looking on my Download Sales Report as you advise, searching, as you advise, the three sales which appeared today, 1st.December,  are indeed dated 30th.November. Case closed.

14 minutes ago, Stan Pritchard said:

To repeat myself, Three new sales appeared today 1st.December in my Sales History on my dashboard.

On looking on my Download Sales Report as you advise, searching, as you advise, the three sales which appeared today, 1st.December,  are indeed dated 30th.November. Case closed.

Yes, but you could also have seen your 30th November sales yesterday. People that are reporting December sales have downloaded their sales report today, and have sales dated 1st December.

• Love 1

20 minutes ago, VbFolly said:

Yes, but you could also have seen your 30th November sales yesterday. People that are reporting December sales have downloaded their sales report today, and have sales dated 1st December.

Yes, this is what I do.  And the Date of Invoice is what Alamy goes by for the graph and stats.  

A sale on the 1st... low $, made me all of $0.95 ....

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on the customers website and social media platforms (excludes advertising)
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 01 December 2021
Duration: Unlimited

Man using an e-cigarette

Man using an e-cigarette Stock Photo

• Like 1