Images sold in December 2021

Licensed for  Worldwide Personal Use: 
 Impresiones, tarjetas y regalos personales o referencias para artistas. Solo para un uso no comercial; no se permite la reventa.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 09 December 2021
Duration: In perpetuity

Lamp and Sign post in the Jardines Berge Y Salcedo, Lorategia Stock Photo - Alamy

Not had a license like this before for $$

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Internal business usage ;  Media: Internal poster/décor (1 use only) ;  Industry Sector: General business services ;  Start: 10-December-2021 ; End: 10-December-2022 ; 
  Additional Details: Internal poster/décor (1 use only); Single print and location; Duration: 1 year; United Kingdom

ships-mast-rss-discovery-antarctic-resea

Edited by Sally
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, zxzoomy said:

I find it in AIM by searching on the image's code, enlarge it, right click and copy image, then come to an open window here and do ctrl key and v to paste it.

Thanks, that works !

DS Smith plc HGV. M6 Motorway, Southbound, Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

DS Smith plc HGV. M6 Motorway, Southbound, Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial, Editorial Online, Web, App, Social Media, Worldwide, Single Use
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 09 December 2021
Duration: Unlimited
  • Like 1

Just licenced this pic of Tan Hill Hill, England’s highest and remotest pub. Sixty people - and an Oasis tribute band - were recently snowed-in there for three days and nights (by which time, according to a reliable source, the Oasis tribute band had split into a Noel Gallagher tribute band and a Liam Gallagher tribute band)…

the-tan-hill-inn-the-highest-pub-in-england-after-a-snowfall-north-EN8F5E.jpg
  • Love 4

6 hours ago, Bryan said:

Can someone please remind me how to embed photos here. The only thing that currently works for me in Win 10 is to create a  new window with the image and copy the address. I recall just dragging stuff from one screen to another, but that doesn't appear to be working.

Have you missed this topic?

wim

1 hour ago, aphperspective said:

Storm Barra hitting Ireland. Got up early to grab some shots for Live News. Licenced 5 times the same day smallest tiny $cc largest still tiny single digit $.

Never mind Bojo........Alamy's laughing in our faces as well.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, spacecadet said:

Never mind Bojo........Alamy's laughing in our faces as well.

I think they were for some podcast stuff because they showed up on my sale report that morning. I know they were used in some some national daily's we shall see what huge amount they licence for. 🙄

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

This has been a month of low value sales for me so far.  U.K. editorial web use for low $.  Interior (replica) of the U.S. presidential plane, Air Force One.

air-force-one-replica-mock-up-of-the-int

Interesting. It's very retro-looking -- kind of a "back to the 70's" feel. That might even be an ashtray next to the phone. I wonder where the infamous little red button is hidden. 😨

Edited by John Mitchell

The time limit on these is silly. Are they really going to relicense/destroy the printed image in a year?

11 hours ago, Sally said:

Not had a license like this before for $$

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Internal business usage ;  Media: Internal poster/décor (1 use only) ;  Industry Sector: General business services ;  Start: 10-December-2021 ; End: 10-December-2022 ; 
  Additional Details: Internal poster/décor (1 use only); Single print and location; Duration: 1 year; United Kingdom

ships-mast-rss-discovery-antarctic-resea

12 minutes ago, RyanU said:

The time limit on these is silly. Are they really going to relicense/destroy the printed image in a year?

I’d probably get sick of looking at it every time I walked past after a year…..presumably an environment that needs regular updating, but who knows. Possibly the shortest license length I’ve ever had.

20 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

Interesting. It's very retro-looking -- kind of a "back to the 70's" feel. That might even be an ashtray next to the phone. I wonder where the infamous little red button is hidden. 😨

I agree, it does look retro but I was told it was a replica of the current interior of Air Force One.  Here is a Wikicommons image of Obama and I looked up the last president and it still looks like this interior.  By the way, what shot was inside an actual Boeing 747 but this one was decommissioned and does not fly.  It was on display in DC a couple of years ago.  Oh, and I think that is a drink coaster, not an astray, on the desk by the phone.  

Obama_on_Air_Force_One.jpg

Edited by Michael Ventura

24 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

I agree, it does look retro but I was told it was a replica of the current interior of Air Force One.  Here is a Wikicommons image of Obama and I looked up the last president and it still looks like this interior.  By the way, what shot was inside an actual Boeing 747 but this one was decommissioned and does not fly.  It was on display in DC a couple of years ago.  Oh, and I think that is a drink coaster, not an astray, on the desk by the phone.  

Obama_on_Air_Force_One.jpg

Yes, it still looks fairly retro. I'm surprised that the last president didn't add a few personal touches (but we won't go there).

Hmmm... all guys in the picture. I guess that's not too surprising, though. 🤠

6 hours ago, Sally said:

Nice $$$ US TV use (and not in the one hundred bracket) for a family archive photo. My great-aunt is in the class group.

american-archive-monochrome-photograph-o

Sally, Can you say anything more about the type of school/institution the photo was taken in? None of the children look even remotely happy. Quite disturbing IMO.

1 hour ago, Jansos said:

Sally, Can you say anything more about the type of school/institution the photo was taken in? None of the children look even remotely happy. Quite disturbing IMO.

Sorry no further information specifically. I think the expressions are simply the product of the era. It’s taken at the turn of the 20th century in NY. Nothing sinister. My great-aunt is sitting on the windowsill left hand side. A small town school.

• Love 1