Images sold in December 2021

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/AM5HMF/rochester-ny-george-eastman-house-international-museum-of-photography-AM5HMF.jpg

George Eastman House Rochester

Magazine Editorial Print run: up to 10,000 China 8.82

I only have one 8.82.  RM btw. Are all the RMs 8.82 and all the 0.15 ones RF? Just a thought.

Two others for (now) normal fees of lower mid $$:

GT7CF2

GNA8YG

wim

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

I only have one 8.82.  RM btw. Are all the RMs 8.82 and all the 0.15 ones RF? Just a thought.

wim

i thought about that (same experience for me), but there is one report of 0.15 RM in the other thread. 

An early image from close to when I started submitting. Mid $$, ebook, print book, etc. worldwide. Goes to show those oldies can still have legs.
Interestingly, when looking at this image, to me the sky looks a tad muddy. I wasn’t that good at PP then. The white balance eyedropper would have cleared the blue up.

B8GE4Y.jpg

Edited by Betty LaRue
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, wiskerke said:

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/AM5HMF/rochester-ny-george-eastman-house-international-museum-of-photography-AM5HMF.jpg

GT7CF2

GNA8YG

wim

The three of mine at 0.15 are RM.

All from the same photo shoot.

Edited by Ognyan Yosifov

Truly beyond a joke.

2 licences at the end of the day (one literally at 12:05am, yet listed as 31st Dec 2021), both for national, commercial TV use in Eire, Republic of Ireland

2ber34k.jpg

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Television (editorial) ;  Print run: up to 2 transmissions ;  Placement: Use within body of show ;  Start: 01-January-2022 ; End: 01-January-2027 ;
   Additional Details: Rights cover 2 pre-paid and pre-cleared UK & Eire transmissions, plus narrative repeats within 7 days of each TX, simulcast to any platform and to any device, including catch up VOD rights across any ITV-branded or affiliated platform and 30 day catch-up on any ITV-branded VOD service.5 year licence period with the option to extend

e5gt0h.jpg

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Television (editorial) ;  Print run: Unlimited transmissions ;  Placement: Use within body of show ;  Start: 01-January-2022 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
   Additional Details: Rights cover 2 pre-paid and pre-cleared UK & Eire transmissions, plus narrative repeats within 7 days of each TX, simulcast to any platform and to any device, including catch up VOD rights across any ITV-branded or affiliated platform and 30 day catch-up on any ITV-branded VOD service.

I'll get about a quid for each licence. £1.00. One pound. National commercial TV.

The not enough to buy a coffee analogy long went out the window. I can just about buy a pack of tissues to weep into.

My last upload to Alamy was in February 2021. Ever.

Happy New Year. Sorry.

Another of those $8.82 licences to China.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 May 2021
China, Magazine - print, digital and electronic;

acoel-flatworms-waminoa-sp-living-on-a-h

• Love 1

15 hours ago, wiskerke said:

wim

My three 0.15 sales were all RF and all flowers. The $8.82 one was RM (very different subject).

Here's one of the big 15 cent sales:

Close up of white Phalaenopsis Orchid blooms flowers Stock Photo

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 1

Last 2 for 2021

2AEGR01

2AEGR01.jpg

6 MB
1676 x 1204 pixels 

China, Magazine - print, digital and electronic;

Just under double figures

2EA8N2F

2EA8N2F.jpg

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on website and associated social media
Media: Website, app and social media
45 MB
4946 x 3158 pixels 
1 MB compressed
Start: 31 December 2021
End: 31 December 2022

These Covid shots do not attract reasonable fees that's for sure, every one I have licensed is very low $

Carol

Licensed on the 31st December, only notified today. I knew I had 1 use not notified, as I found it on a search. That's all 4 notified now. Shot with the RX100 while shopping. All 3 images I shot sold, and 1 twice. Shame re the license fees, but from what I see reported could have been worse.

Reportage, RM, just under $5. 

uk-tesco-superstore-crisp-section-empty-

• Love 1