Images sold in December 2021

A whole $1.67 for this one...

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on website and associated social media
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 21 December 2021
End: 21 December 2022

Fireworks Display at Aberdeen Beach

Aberdeen, Scotland . 5th Nov, 2017. Aberdeen celebrates Guy Fawkes Night with a fireworks display on Beach Boulevard, Stock Photo

Aviator Hotel overlooking Farnborough Airport, licenced for lowish $$

Country: Worldwide, Usage: Editorial, Editorial: Use in a single website, app, social media or blog (excludes advertising), worldwide.
Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 21 December 2021
Duration: In perpetuity

the-aviator-hotel-an-upscale-hotel-weddi

• Love 1

On 21/12/2021 at 10:50, Phil Crean said:

Thanks....Couldn't get any more of it in without abseiling off the edge of the cliff!!!

It's actually a composite of two images harbour and beach on 24mm, moon on 200mm. Shot simultaneously and comped later.

Phil

Ohh! Well, it works for me.

• Thanks 1

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 22 December 2021
End: 22 December 2026
Print Run - 500, Educational textbooks – print and/or eBook (Covers use in a single title and all originals and derivatives. Revisions and reversions are also included, so long as they have no more than a 20% content change from the original)

Rain Dance Stock Photo - Alamy

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

U.K. editorial web use for low $.  I guess it just added a little to my government pandemic check I got earlier in the year.

Cheque.......what's a cheque😀

I've written less than 20 since 2009....and 2 in the last 6 years. Our support payments were made by bank transfer.

1 hour ago, spacecadet said:

Cheque.......what's a cheque😀

I've written less than 20 since 2009....and 2 in the last 6 years. Our support payments were made by bank transfer.

Yes, same here.  In recent years, I have only received monies from our government (tax refunds and another pandemic relief payment) via bank transfer...but for some reason this one came in the mail. Glad it did, I have made a few sales by taking some photos of it 😀.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

Great image! I could swear I saw them wiggle.

wim

Thanks, Wim. It's funny you say that, because they do all rear up in unison when disturbed or threatened. It's an impressive defence behaviour to see!

1 hour ago, Michael Ventura said:

Yes, same here.  In recent years, I have only received monies from our government (tax refunds and another pandemic relief payment) via bank transfer...but for some reason this one came in the mail. Glad it did, I have made a few sales by taking some photos of it 😀.

😀Ours clear overnight now, and on an image of the cheque.........probably because there are only about 3 a day........

I still have an unused book for the museums of the future.

I had a zoom the other day on my vaccine invitation images so here's hoping.......it would be the first time the blasted pandemic had done anything other than take my money away.

Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 1

mid $. Found on Times website.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 17 November 2021
Duration: In perpetuity One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article

monument-to-the-author-of-don-quixote-mi

How weird. Other Half said you'll have another 6 sales this month. This was yesterday, newspapers had already reported, Xmas round the corner. Kidding or what? Well, it's 4 so far. Will he be right?

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Print run: up to 500,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-November-2021 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
Additional Details: Any placement: Inside or cover.

$

Phallus impudicus, taken in my garden in Normandy, France (found thanks to 'where does this stink come from?')

C3FD3D.jpg

Lavenham, Suffolk, UK

BE372N.jpg

• Love 1