Images sold in December 2021

50 minutes ago, gvallee said:

How weird. Other Half said you'll have another 6 sales this month. This was yesterday, newspapers had already reported, Xmas round the corner. Kidding or what? Well, it's 4 so far. Will he be right?

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Print run: up to 500,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-November-2021 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
Additional Details: Any placement: Inside or cover.

$

Phallus impudicus, taken in my garden in Normandy, France (found thanks to 'where does this stink come from?')

C3FD3D.jpg

Lavenham, Suffolk, UK

BE372N.jpg

Hey Gen when did you visit Lavenham?

Just curious.

Allan

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

Hey Gen when did you visit Lavenham?

Just curious.

Allan

I lived 28 years in the UK before coming to Australia.

I just checked the date on this pic, it was taken on 09 Aug 2009. 

This one licenced 23rd shows up today.

wagamama restaurant and bar sign Brayford Wharf North Lincoln August 2020

wagamama-restaurant-and-bar-sign-brayford-wharf-north-lincoln-august-2020-2CX117Y.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 17 November 2021
Duration: In perpetuity One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article

Mid $

Licenced about same time last year, same fee, same use, only difference  now "In perpetuity".

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, gvallee said:

I was living in Milton Cambridge at that time strutting my stuff around Cambridge.

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell
spelling (not my strongpoint)
  • Like 1

2FKHWBB - mid $$ - delighted as it's the 5th one of my home town....

2FKHWBB.jpg

Usage: Commercial electronic, Use in a single website, app, social media or blog (excludes advertising), worldwide.
Media: Website, app and social media
128 MB
8146 x 5504 pixels 
7 MB compressed
Image Size: Any size
Start: 23 December 2021
Duration: In perpetuity

Carol

• Like 2

On 14/12/2021 at 15:09, Sally said:

Second $$$ TV use this month; this time UK. Great to see Alamy getting a lot of these kinds of sales. A lockdown photo taken a few feet from my front door.

east-lothian-scotland-united-kingdom-19t

Happy to swap front doors, what a great view !

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gvallee said:

I’ve often considered dropping into Lavenham  when nearby, but other than for site seeing I wouldn’t put myself out to photograph it. It must me one of the most photographed villages in Suffolk, as well as being used by film production companies fairly regularly. 

10 minutes ago, sb photos said:

I’ve often considered dropping into Lavenham  when nearby, but other than for site seeing I wouldn’t put myself out to photograph it. It must me one of the most photographed villages in Suffolk, as well as being used by film production companies fairly regularly. 

It only took 12 years to license... As a foreigner living in the UK, I was sightseeing almost every weekend, taking my camera with me. I was very eager to discover the country. 

Shot in June 2018, NHS 70 march on Downing Street, leaving from Portland Place, BBC, London. A long lapsed Live News image. Better licence fee than many recently, between mid $$ and high $$, RM.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: up to 3 transmissions
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 24 December 2021
End: 24 December 2026
5 transmissions including catch up and VOD, UK & Eire for 5 years

Edited to add larger image and add sale details

london-uk-30th-june-2018-nhs-70-march-on

Edited by sb photos
  • Like 2

Advertising for Boohoo's range of women's clothing and the latest fashion trends featuring a woman on the side of a car Manchester, England, uk.  A wander in my local area found this which has sold 3 times now I think. Only $ but all welcome in these hard times. 

2BM3AD0.jpg

CCBP0X.jpg

The mothballed Leamside Line as it passes through Washington UK. Rumour has it that Washington is the largest town in England without a working railway, yet the trackbed exists, as does most of the track - a group of audacious thieves wearing high viz gear were caught in the act of stealing the rails, and after that Network Rail lifted more of the track.  They keep threatening to re-open the line, which would cost a fraction of that spent on HS2, but it probably won't happen in my lifetime.  Spotted this in the Telegraph for high $.

Edited by Bryan
  • Like 2

Manchester, UK, 14th December, 2021.  A man in hi vis from the Town Hall vaccine hub tells people in the queue that they don't have enough vaccines to vaccinate those in the queue beyond the sign in the image and they are trying to get more vaccines. People queue for a booster vaccine to protect against Covid-19 or Covid or Coronavirus at the Town Hall in Manchester, England, United Kingdom. The UK Government has announced a mass booster vaccination programme against the Omicron Covid variant. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. Just $.

2HANXCE.jpg

• Upvote 1