Images sold in August

Presentation

BCY1H4.jpg

Usage: Magazine, Editorial print and digital, Any size, Any placemet, Repeat use permitted
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing

$$

J2B7C2.jpg

• Love 6

Low $$

2AT999N.jpg
Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria, Rome, Italy.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Use in a magazine or book (print and/or digital)
Print run: up to 2,500
Placement: Inside ;  Start: 09-August-2021 ; End: 09-August-2026

• Love 1

A welcome $$$ gross.

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Newspaper - national ;  Print run: up to 500,000 ;  Placement: Inside and online ;  Start: 01-June-2021 ; End: 02-June-2021 ; Additional Details: One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement, any size.

southend-on-sea-essex-uk-31st-may-2021-the-warm-sunny-weather-has-attracted-people-to-the-seaside-town-on-the-bank-holiday-monday-seafront-car-parks-are-full-with-long-tailbacks-of-traffic-trying-to-enter-the-town-the-beaches-and-seafront-promenades-are-packed-with-visitors-2G03N7X.jpg

• Love 5

Novel Use $0.25. $0.10 to me. On a positive note, I see that this sale brings this years total sales equal last years, and nearly $100 more. 

Kyrenia Castle, Cyprus.

kyrenia-castle-girne-turkish-republic-of

• Love 1
  • Like 1

glad to see daffodils are still blooming and even selling in Holland Here in East Anglia (only a few miles away) something is odd; my Barn swallows have headed south without attempting a second brood which is at least a month early and our many swifts headed off about a week ago which is a week or two early; Is it going to snow in September?

1 hour ago, Robert M Estall said:

glad to see daffodils are still blooming and even selling in Holland Here in East Anglia (only a few miles away) something is odd; my Barn swallows have headed south without attempting a second brood which is at least a month early and our many swifts headed off about a week ago which is a week or two early; Is it going to snow in September?

oilprice.com 15/7/21: The price of natural gas on the European market has increased from $130 per 1,000 cubic meters in 2020 to $400 currently. 

One of those travel ones, low $ and a licence forever. On the plus side, this is my 4th licence this month....and the first one where my share is over one dollar, all for me to go out and enjoy!!!! That said, my share of all 4 licences still hasn't given me enough for a cheap cup of coffee.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Travel & tourism
Image Size: Any size
Start: 10 August 2021
End: 10 August 2026
Editorial website and app multiple use, in perpetuity
mount-batur-volcano-overlooking-lake-batur-at-sunrise-with-wooden-DAHCF6.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

A travel one, low $.  I spotted it online last week.  Pretty good article though, on restaurants in Sedona, AZ.  No other alamy photos spotted in it.

https://theculturetrip.com/north-america/usa/arizona/articles/sedona-s-10-best-restaurants-local-eateries/

End: 10 August 2026
Editorial website and app multiple use, in perpetuity

sedona-arizona-rene-restaurant-wine-bar-in-tlaquepaque-arts-shopping-village-2AJP68N.jpg

Edited by MariaJ

Culture Trip - $

HACM2A.jpg

I do hope that the buyer realises these shops are no more, all burnt down in the horrific bushfires of 2/3 years ago.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  
Additional Details: Editorial - websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.

HDKC3C.jpg

• Love 1

I sold this photo for the princely sum of 0.25 gross, 0.10 net. Wow!

Usage: Editorial, Single use across website and/or digital publication such as E-book or PDF, any size, any placement, in perpetuity.
Media: Editorial website
End: 10 May 2022

view-of-bunratty-castle-folk-park-in-county-clare-republic-of-ireland-GEHBCH.jpg

• Love 1

John Rylands Library, Manchester.  Dropped in yesterday - low fee but it took me to $70K in total gross sales.  Well, not quite - it's rounded up on the dashboard, it's actually $69,999.78.  I need one of those 22 cent sales...😏

the-john-rylands-library-basil-champneys

51372291485_0ae0170665_o.jpg

Edited by Vincent Lowe
  • Love 4
  • Like 2

Had a photo of a book cover sell today.  I deleted all (not that many) book and album covers I had on Alamy, a few months ago.  They still sell.  Seems funny to me that these could put us in legal jeopardy but they are not taking them out of circulation.  Maybe this sale was actually a while back and only now posted.

1 hour ago, John Morrison said:

I'll have to buy my taste-free sandwiches elsewhere. Licenced today for the price of a 'foot-long'...

branch-of-subway-sandwich-take-away-now-closed-england-uk-H9783X.jpg

One of their restaurants, near me, just closed .  You are so right about being taste-free!!  I'd have to be very hungry and no other options, to go to one

• Love 1