Images sold in August

Usage: Editorial, Editorial Newspaper Use (Print or Digital with in-context online and social media rights in perpetuity)

Media: Newspaper - national

Placement: Inside and online

Image Size: Any size

Start: 21 August 2021

End: 21 August 2026

RM. Direct sale. Medium-low $$

I suspect it is from an US newspaper, because I had a similar license some months ago. I haven’t found it yet so, if someone see it and can tell me, I would appreciate it.

Panoramic view of Sella river estuary with flowers and abandoned boats in Ribadesella (Asturias, Spain)

panoramic-view-of-sella-river-estuary-wi

• Love 1
  • Like 1

just high $ ( but every little helps)

interesting that the actual magazine title is given

Usage: Editorial, personneltoday.com and Occupational Health & Wellbeing publication
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Start: 24 August 2021
Duration: Unlimited

porsche showroom in the industrial and commercial area of burgess hill west sussex Stock Photo

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Mid $$, one of two sales to the same buyer.

DF8TXP.jpg

Usage: Editorial

Media: Book, print and/or e-book

Print run: up to 50,000

Placement: Inside

Start: 25-August-2021 ; End: 25-August-2026
Additional Details: Print run can go up to 200,000 copies

• Love 2

Second sale in two days, for distro/bulk peanuts! 😞

Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 5,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-July-2021 ; End: 01-July-2026 ; Additional Details:  Japan, Book, print and/or e-book; Bulk discount, flat rate

renata-bazone-teixeira-competing-at-the-world-para-athletics-championships-JJJ4KE.jpg

• Love 3

A couple of editorial website uses in today for not very much.

Low $, distributor licence, for this Greta Thunberg statue image (Serbian newspaper)

greta-thunberg-statue-at-winchester-university-west-downs-campus-hampshire-uk-sculpture-of-the-environmentalist-activist-by-christine-charlesworth-2F6FPD7.jpg

High $ for this photo of house painters.

two-painters-and-decorators-painting-the-exterior-of-a-house-in-the-pretty-market-town-of-alresford-hampshire-england-uk-2G8G0WC.jpg

• Love 3

Mid $$. Fortunately this poor month comes with "reasonable" figures.

Usage: Commercial electronic ; 

Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 25-August-2021 ; End: 25-August-2026 ;
Additional Details: Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.

the-ray-and-maria-stata-center-or-buildi

• Love 5

Young people lobby for action to prevent climate change at the  Manchester Youth Strike 4 Climate protest on 24th May, 2019, in Manchester, uk. Country: Worldwide
Usage: Newspaper Editorial print and digital use. Up to DPS, Any Placement.Repeat use for a single title. Industry sector: Media, design & publishing. Mid $$. Very welcome.

TAEK6E.jpg

• Love 1

A woman looks at hundreds of supportive notes, pictures, flags and anti racist messages on the giant  Manchester United player  Marcus Rashford mural in Withington, Manchester, England, United Kingdom, that was vandalised  with abusive graffiti after England's Euro2020 football loss on July 11th, 2021. The mural was created by French-born street artist Akse P19 on the wall of the Coffee House Cafe on Copson Street. Marcus Rashford is a Manchester United football player. Akse fully repaired the damaged mural by 13th July, 2021. Country: Worldwide Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in an editorial newsletter. Just into $$. Anti racism and football makes a powerful combination.

I took a lot of these and I like the simplicity of this one. 

2G7P76X.jpg

• Love 1

Streamline Shipping Group HGV. M6 motorway Southbound carriageway, Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

streamline-shipping-group-hgv-m6-motorway-southbound-carriageway-shap-cumbria-england-united-kingdom-europe-PX38E9.jpg

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on website and associated social media
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 25 August 2021
End: 25 August 202

• Love 2