29 minutes ago, ahmet sonmez said:
June 2020 until today only 1 image sold for 2 USD. :(((
I have uploaded so far about 900 pictures and nothing happened...

Guys I need help, how can I improve my sales and earnings?

Hi Ahmet, you should really start a new thread with this. But - very briefly - a quick look at your port, and the first thing that jumped into my head was 'Microstock'. Very good pictures/renders, tags and captions seem OK, but they have a certain feel which suggests that market. Without even looking, I have a very strong feeling that you have these images for sale in multiple other markets, no? That's issue #1. Beyond that, I'd say that you are used to the MS way of selling: quick, daily multiple sales. That's not how it works here. You have uploaded ~900 images over a period of ~8 months. To get regular sales here your need to upload more images - and be patient. I'd say that you are on the point of commencing regular sales of you keep uploading. But perhaps think more about what you upload where. Take a look at this similar recent thread: 

Best of luck. : )

• Like 1
23 hours ago, losdemas said:

Hi Ahmet, you should really start a new thread with this. But - very briefly - a quick look at your port, and the first thing that jumped into my head was 'Microstock'. Very good pictures/renders, tags and captions seem OK, but they have a certain feel which suggests that market. Without even looking, I have a very strong feeling that you have these images for sale in multiple other markets, no? That's issue #1. Beyond that, I'd say that you are used to the MS way of selling: quick, daily multiple sales. That's not how it works here. You have uploaded ~900 images over a period of ~8 months. To get regular sales here your need to upload more images - and be patient. I'd say that you are on the point of commencing regular sales of you keep uploading. But perhaps think more about what you upload where. Take a look at this similar recent thread: 

Best of luck. : )

Thank you losdemas! very much appreciated

• Like 1