Positive results 2021

8 hours ago, Pearl said:

Mine were the same value so probably same license detail.

Pearl

I had three of those + one other for about half the price - exactly the same use details. Nice to have $435 worth of sales drop in together.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, cbimages said:

I had three of those + one other for about half the price - exactly the same use details. Nice to have $435 worth of sales drop in together.

That is a good day indeed. Congrats! 

• Love 1

12 hours ago, wiskerke said:

Plus a very American subject.

wim

Well 2 were from Norway, 2 from Greenland, 1 from Austria and 1 from Sussex UK.  Not sure they are particularly American subjects in my case.

Pearl

2 hours ago, Pearl said:

Well 2 were from Norway, 2 from Greenland, 1 from Austria and 1 from Sussex UK.  Not sure they are particularly American subjects in my case.

Pearl

Ah. Well mine was.

Let's head over to the "What has sold has been licensed this month" thread.

wim

• 3 weeks later...

Nice upper $$$ fee; rural subject in Canada. Particularly satisfying to sell a Canadian subject to a Canadian client. Although I haven't lived in Canada for many years I made at least yearly trips across the pond and put together a substantial portfolio of Canadian images, mostly sold direct to British clients. I don't think I have ever managed to sell a shot of Niagara Falls or a Mountie in ceremonial kit to a Canadian client, but that's a pretty big ask! 

Edited by Robert M Estall
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Robert M Estall said:

Nice upper $$$ fee; rural subject to Canada. Particularly satisfying to sell a Canadian subject to a Canadian client. Although I haven't lived in Canada for many years I made at least yearly trips across the pond and put together a substantial portfolio of Canadian images, mostly sold to British clients

Sounds like the same deal for me. In my case it was for an image of montane grassland in Sri Lanka - one copy being used in Canada. 

Edited by geogphotos
  • Love 2

Had a nice little TV licence this month for $$$! Perhaps too early to say for sure but I would say that prices seem to be getting a bit better, mostly. My other half says that I am too much of an optimist so might be one of those half-full, rose-tinted glasses days. 

Exterior of the iconic gay pub the Royal Vauxhall Tavern in Lambeth, London, SE1. Stock Photo

• Love 7

6 hours ago, andremichel said:

I'm not sure this counts as a positve result, but I finally reached £50,000 gross earnings this month. It's taken 11 years!

Congrats andremichel! thats a good target to have hit.

Kumar

• Like 1

February and March have been wonderful months for me in terms of volume, four sales in Feb and six this month. I now have a clear repeat seller as well. Zooms also up considerably from what was for a few months a very very unhealthy trend.

The royalties are a bit disappointing though. A fair few high $ and low $$ with mid $$ or up uncommon. When I first started here and in my first year mid to high $$ was the norm. Second to last sale was for 2$ gross.

Edited by Cal

I had this one come in at the beginning of March 

T8EEMC T8EEMC Bunce_HSI_256_E Liam Bunce 16 March 2021 Rights Managed Country: Worldwide
Usage: Television Broadcast.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 16 March 2021
Duration: Unlimited
$ 150.00
  • Love 4