Positive results 2021

Over half way into January, I am surprised no "Positive result 2021" thread yet. So I'll get it going.

Two sales from the same subject at $135 each for post card. 

Happy New Year!

• Love 4
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

One from me. This was posted in another thread.

Licence for $185 gross early Jan Museum display + one near end of Jan $13.02 PU.

Allan

• Love 5
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Foreign Export said:

Just sold an image taken in Sydney for $300

that's the highest amount I've received for an image via Alamy since I started submitting in 2006

Very well done! It's heart warming.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pearl said:

Six low end three figure sales just popped in 🙂

Pearl

Would that be an " iQ sale: Single company - multiple educational editorial use"?  I got two of those too.  2021 has shown double my average monthly income compared to 2020.

2 minutes ago, Reimar said:

Would that be an " iQ sale: Single company - multiple educational editorial use"?  I got two of those too.  2021 has shown double my average monthly income compared to 2020.

I don't know what the uses are as only look at Net Revenue Sales Report but I think they are all US sales as round figures, all the same amount.  

Pearl

7 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

Congrats! That's got to put a spring in your step today! I had one low $$$ today and it worked wonders on my mood for the day!

Thanks yes it has given me a boost.

Pearl

23 minutes ago, Pearl said:

I don't know what the uses are as only look at Net Revenue Sales Report but I think they are all US sales as round figures, all the same amount.  

Pearl

That's where I'm looking too, using Date of Invoice.  If you click the Download button and open the spreadsheet, you can see all the info in the License Detail column (H).  Mine were $125 gross.

Edited by Reimar

8 hours ago, Broad Norfolk said:

A sale posted this morning got me to the landmark sales accumulative total of $10K. It's taken 15 or so years and I'm nearly up to 11K images. The last three years have been fairly consistent with an average sale of one per week - it will be nice to see this continue!

Jim :):):)

congratulations.   

18 minutes ago, Reimar said:

That's where I'm looking too, using Date of Invoice.  If you click the Download button and open the spreadsheet, you can see all the info in the License Detail column (H).  Mine were $125 gross.

Mine were the same value so probably same license detail.

Pearl

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Pearl said:

Pearl

Plus a very American subject.

wim