Positive results 2021

35 minutes ago, Radim said:

A good start to April - a $250 sale just appeared!

Same for me! Had a $100 sale in for a large run of retail posters... Best yet 😀

• Love 4
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was happy to see my second $$$ sale of the month invoiced today, so they do still exist. It looks to be through a distributor, though.

Both are scarce subjects. I'm lucky to have the only coverage on Alamy, which I guess says something.

• Love 5
  • Like 3

I put it on the usual "sold" thread but as we need good news here- $200 TV use earlier in the month, direct, Hill Valley Courthouse on the Universal backlot, 1992- it looks very different now, fortunately for me.

And I see it's an Alamywhack, except for one made of Lego. I don't mind putting it up here because nobody can replicate it unless they go......Back To The Future!

Edited by spacecadet

1 hour ago, Foreign Export said:

bit concerned this thread is only up to page 3 and we are already at the end of april- need more positive news

I couldn't agree more.  Waiting... waiting...

You'll be the first to know if anything comes in.🙂

4 hours ago, spacecadet said:

I put it on the usual "sold" thread but as we need good news here- $200 TV use earlier in the month, direct, Hill Valley Courthouse on the Universal backlot, 1992- it looks very different now, fortunately for me.

And I see it's an Alamywhack, except for one made of Lego. I don't mind putting it up here because nobody can replicate it unless they go......Back To The Future!

Well you may have competition soon once I process my slides from a Universal trip in 1989 😊

18 hours ago, Foreign Export said:

bit concerned this thread is only up to page 3 and we are already at the end of april- need more positive news

Perhaps there's a bit of an overlap with the 'Post something good that happened in your life today'?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Doc said:

Great stuff Paulette! not those polar bears again??!!

No, and I'm not going to post it. I only post the ones that are not easily copied.... like those polar bears very far away in the Svalbard Archipelago.

Paulette

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, NYCat said:

No, and I'm not going to post it. I only post the ones that are not easily copied.... like those polar bears very far away in the Svalbard Archipelago.

Absolutely agree with you!

kumar