How was your June 2020?

Not my best month, in fact the worst of the year so far.  14 sales for $678 gross.  Also had a $150 refund from a sale back in April.  A lowish payout coming today, so overall not a great month for me.  But I am encouraged by the fact that many here did have a good June.  I am not seeing a big downward trend among our small sampling!, 

Edited by Michael Ventura
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

One sale for $10 . CTR 0.34 same as last month.

Very encouraging to see lot of sales reported in "Images sold" thread. I'm keeping my hopes on along with reviewing keywords and captions on the images.

• Love 2

35 sales for $691 gross / $344 nett.  No $$$ sales - but I get very few of those.  89 zooms with a CTR of 1.20.  My best month for revenue since July 2019 so I'm pretty happy with those figures. 

Comparing this first half of the year to the same period for 2019 I'm up by 17% on gross income, 10% on numbers so quite happy with that as I haven't uploaded large numbers of images in the intervening period.

Thanks for the sales, Alamy.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I'm glad to see some are getting very good results this month.  Alas, not me.  10 sales for $235 gross, $92 net.  Even AS with less than half my images got $72.  In spite of the drama, SS even came in with $156 net.  I have to wonder how many good performers are exclusive.  I'm not.

• Love 1

58 minutes ago, Reimar said:

I have to wonder how many good performers are exclusive.  I'm not.

I'm exclusive to Alamy, but I don't class myself as a good performer, apart from in June, etc...  🤣

• Love 1

13 sales for $791, one $$$. Slightly above average comparing to a "normal" month. Nice bounce back from April-May trough. Half way through the year, both sales number and $ are below 1/2 of 2019.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

A mix of sales and refunds...

ended up with 3 new licences.     Total income     -$56.63    (Yes. Minus ☹️).

I am about 20-25% of 2017/8 sales numbers so far.  2019 wasn't very good. Overall income doing much better than number of licences tho).

Edited by AlbertSnapper

A second reasonable month for me 8 sales for $211 gross, $105 net. 🙂

Number of sales in first half 2020 now 52% of 2019 (full year) but revenue only 41%. 

Zooms and views not looking good at the moment 😞 

Mark

Edited by M.Chapman
  • Love 1

Summary for 01 June 2020 to 30 June 2020 ( 3 item(s) totalling $218.62 )

Highest = $160

Lowest = $27

Edited by Lisa
  • Love 3

22 for $955 gross.

Compared to 2019:

monthly average licenses -19%

monthly average $$ -28%

Compared to 2016 (anyone remembers Brexit?):

monthly average licenses -26%

monthly average $$ -49%

wim

• Love 4

4 hours ago, Reimar said:

I'm glad to see some are getting very good results this month.  Alas, not me.  10 sales for $235 gross, $92 net.  Even AS with less than half my images got $72.  In spite of the drama, SS even came in with $156 net.  I have to wonder how many good performers are exclusive.  I'm not.

I don't think I'm a 'good performer' - just a recent run of luck - but I'm definitely exclusive to Alamy

Alex

Not sure that I fit into the "good performer" category either, but I think that being almost 100% exclusive is helping with sales. I've been seeing more instances of multiple sales to the same client, which leads me to believe that Alamy is offering sets of "exclusive" images to buyers who ask for them. I've no proof of this, of course.

• Love 1