How was your June 2020?

I had 10 for $375 gross, good for me, especially in these troubled times - Thanks Alamy. . . .

I had a PU sale, image of a bucket of hand wipes at a supermarket.     Sold June 10th.   Refunded June 24th,  Sold again June 23rd, refunded 29th.    So presuming both sales were to the same customer, they had it for 20 days and neither Alamy or I got anything. . . 

I do not mind PU  - I licence quite a lot of them and they nearly pay as much as newspapers these days. . .

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Peter Jordan said:

I had 10 for $375 gross, good for me, especially in these troubled times - Thanks Alamy. . . .

I had a PU sale, image of a bucket of hand wipes at a supermarket.     Sold June 10th.   Refunded June 24th,  Sold again June 23rd, refunded 29th.    So presuming both sales were to the same customer, they had it for 20 days and neither Alamy or I got anything. . . 

I do not mind PU  - I licence quite a lot of them and they nearly pay as much as newspapers these days. . .

The PUs usually pay more than a lot of my website editorial images!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

2 for very little just made $$ gross. Same one licenced for 3 months on the trot for peanuts so I now have 3 peanuts 🙂, much more important things to be concerned about I think at the moment. Onwards

• Love 1

2 small single $ sales, which i expected, as i had no reported sales outstanding for the first time in a year.  Bump back in CTR up to 0.93.

feeling mentally better, so that's that, and this is what i need to concentrate on at this point.  having fun again walking around with camera for the last few days... 

• Love 1

My statistics show some increase in sold volume after being here for 1.5 years. In June I had 4 sales for $74, and today I overstepped the $50 threshold of cleared balance. So I am quite happy with the progression. 🙂 

• Love 2

53 minutes ago, Marb said:

I know. Just trying to make him feel better about his month.

Thank you. I'm very grateful for the income Alamy brings in, but wish the heights it sometimes reaches would be the 'new normal'.