How was your June 2020?

Well done, John. Positive news and some encouraging sales from several contributors in the 'images sold' thread, too

8 for 233 gross

3 long-overdue from 2018/19 - which I now have to wait to clear, of course (more to come in the - long - pipeline).

But a welcome rebound from two months of zero sales. CTR is so-so now, but some zooms from the last 3 mths look v promising.

Edited by losdemas
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

15 sales for $604, two of which were for $$$+

I had 3 Affiliates this month, including a double-whammy one: Affiliate/Presentation.

I'm now at 56.4% for licenses and 52.7% for revenue from last year.

Looking at my stats, it was interesting to note that my all-time first four best sellers are all wildlife shots.

All and all, this is encouraging.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Not a good month!

4 sales...I've been averaging 10 over the last year.

2 direct for low $

2 Distro for mid $$

However I had more editorial uses reported in the sold thread than ever before so at least there are those in the pipeline, though probably for lowish ¢

I've added a lot of images in the last few months due to shooting lots on the effects of Covid 19 on the tourist resorts, which I'm continuing to do, and am hopeful that

some of them will get picked up in the next few months...

Phil

• Like 1

Zooms = 59

CTR .60

Views 9,825

23 sales average sale price $22

1 $$ refund from June 2019

No $$$ this month.🤭

Edited by Jansos
correcing stats!
  • Love 3

15 for $1007 gross ($444 net), my best month ever by a long way, so a very pleasant surprise. Included 4 $$$ sales, 2 of those were direct exclusive, but 2 that came in last evening were distributer sales (Japan book licences for the same image - I wouldn't be surprised if one of these is refunded). Midway through the year, I'm at about 51% number of sales and 85% of revenue compared to last year.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

A mixed bag. 12 sales which is my highest ever, so wahoo!! Maybe clients are spending again?

But only $134 gross so a bit meh..... If only I could get one of those lucrative book sales everyone seems to be getting.... 🙃🤑 But I'll take it (June). Views down but CTR up to 0.83 and zooms up at 12.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Not too bad at 9 for $310. 9 seems to be the new average for 2020 whereas it was 11.5 last year.

No $$$ sales but not too many tiddlers, lowest $2.98 , highest $59.59 so an average of $34.44.

Sales 38% and revenue 47% of 2019. Revenue holding up and although sales are down revenue seems to be a bit higher per sale.

John.

• Love 1

Best month ever for me with 44 for $1,653 gross ($826 net).  There were 7 good $$$ sales and 16 at a solid $$.  The rest were $ tiddlers.  Needless to say, I'm rrrrrrather enthused.  Onwards!

• Love 6
  • Like 2