OK, I'll go first.

Dreadful month: five sales, netting me <$56. 😞

To add insult to injury, my best-value sale of the month was refunded the day after it was invoiced and re-invoiced at 20% less.

Uniquely in years, not one UK Newspaper sale.

3Bs, a J and a P.

I've been uploading a lot; clearly just not what buyers want to buy.

Edited by Cryptoprocta
clarity
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Good month for sales frequency (22 in total) but low average $$.

Interestingly, 19 of those 22 sales were for old images - serial numbers starting with G or older.

Edited by LSP
  • Like 2

Fantastic month.   1 sale for 1.23,  net 0.49.  Even the mythical end-of-month surge didn't help

On a positive note (so it doesn't look like I am complaining)  in 1st 6 month of '19 I have as many sales as in whole '18

• Love 1
  • Like 1

14 sales for $756, 2 $$$. Good news, no single digit license. At half way point of the year, number of sales up 15%, total gross up 8%.

Edited by Gabbro
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Great month for me - 21 sales for $733 gross.  Of those sales, 4 were $$$, but there was a lot of repeat news licences for $, which really hit the income.  However, I'm not complaining, in fact, I'm over the moon!

• Love 1
  • Like 2

20 sales highest $75 (USA), but lots of low value stuff. Average number of sales up but gross income down by about 20% on last year's average.

Opted out of NU but fell victim to a bulk discount sale with three low value deals -  not sure how to view this, they've never sold before and may never sell again, so something better than nothing? In truth some of the newspaper web sales are not much better.

50 zooms so maybe good things to come.....

Edited by Bryan
  • Like 1