Post your positive results in 2019 here! :)

I’m way over gross revenue this year as of today, compared to all of ‘18, with about 40% fewer licenses.

For me, it’s about increasing the revenue per image over number of licenses. One $100 license is worth more than ten $6-10 ones.

Well done, Alamy.

With a average for this year last quarter, it’s not out of the question I could double last year’s income with the same or fewer licenses.

Betty

• Love 3
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, John Morrison said:

Just had a direct sale, $176, for a shot of village cricket...

No ashes lying around? . . .

DD

Not a sales result, but I'm happy to have now reached 2000 images in my port.   Relatively small compared to the big players here, and it's only taken 6 years (!), but this isn't my full time gig and I tend to mainly take photos of what I find interesting.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, NYCat said:

Today I reached the same number of sales I had in all of last year. Revenue lagging but three months more to go.

Paulette

Well done, Paulette. Would you believe I've also reached the same number of sales today as I had all last year too! Bit more successful on the revenue front -  I'm already up around 40% thanks to a few $$$ sales creeping in.

Jim :)  

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Broad Norfolk said:

Well done, Paulette. Would you believe I've also reached the same number of sales today as I had all last year too! Bit more successful on the revenue front -  I'm already up around 40% thanks to a few $$$ sales creeping in.

Jim :)  

Good for you. I had some tiny sales creep in this year so hoping for no more of them.

Paulette

Logged into Alamy last night to find a nice surprise had dropped yesterday evening.  My highest to date Alamy RM sale $277.50 - North America Editorial 1 page Front Cover.    A 9 yr old image to boot.

Edited by Phil
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

On 05/10/2019 at 05:32, regen said:

Just passed the $50000 ($50384)The bad news its dollars,gross and took 820 sales to do it. 

Bravo!

At 61.44 your total average is higher than mine: 58.19. So don't knock it.

wim

• Like 1

After a few months of declining sales volume and values, had a sale just shy of $180 gross pop in today (big biz; marketing). First of the month.

On 07/10/2019 at 16:00, wiskerke said:

Ouch.    $38.16 gross here, also down -14% re 2018.

Maybe not suited for this thread 🙄.

wim

Takes my 2019 avg gross/img to $42.17, which currently beats the last two years.

Edited by losdemas
  • Like 1

2x $127 each exclusive direct sales to the same Australian client.

I'm very pleased as one of the images was on the Alamy picture needs list and I went to shoot it specifically. I don't normally bother with that list but that particular requirement was location specific, less than 5km from me.

Edited by gvallee
  • Like 7

34 minutes ago, gvallee said:

2x $127 each exclusive direct sales to the same Australian client.

I'm very pleased as one of the images was on the Alamy picture needs list and I went to shoot it specifically. I don't normally bother with that list but that particular requirement was location specific, less than 5km from me.

Well done Genevieve...filling that request paid off for your effort...great that it was on your doorstep too.

Cheers Bill

• Love 1

4 hours ago, William Caram said:

Well done Genevieve...filling that request paid off for your effort...great that it was on your doorstep too.

Cheers Bill

Thank you William. It was quite a coincidence. When you realise that Australia is as big as Europe or the USA, and the location requested was at my doorstep, it made my mind boggle.

15 minutes ago, gvallee said:

Thank you William. It was quite a coincidence. When you realise that Australia is as big as Europe or the USA, and the location requested was at my doorstep, it made my mind boggle.

I've had a few Alamy requests like 2 to 3 hours drive away from Ballarat...eg   The Big Hay Bale  located to the west of Ballarat or the The big Ned Kelly statue in North Central Victoria....I would cover these solely only when making a trip to do other photo things of interest in that area too...so on the to do list lol

• Love 1