Post your positive results in 2019 here! :)

1 hour ago, Gnans said:

My entire 2019 results with some insights

Come Gnaans, the year is not over yet - there's another 10 days of limitless sales to come. To coin a phrase "it ain't over until the Rubenesque person who self-identifies as being of the female gender exercises her plica vocalis". 😀

Best wishes & many sales in 2020.

2 hours ago, Russell said:

Come Gnaans, the year is not over yet - there's another 10 days of limitless sales to come. To coin a phrase "it ain't over until the Rubenesque person who self-identifies as being of the female gender exercises her plica vocalis". 😀

Best wishes & many sales in 2020.

Most places close transactions around 20th Dec so there is little or no transactions after that in Dec. This morning I got two sales reported. One which I spotted and chased a distributor license from Sep, another a sale in Nov which kind of indicated it’s a big closing accounts update at least to me 😀

I will be very glad to see more in the next few days if they occur.

5 hours ago, Gnans said:

My entire 2019 results with some insights

Unitl 2018 - 355

Added in 2019 - 1712

Sales:

2018 - 2

2019 - 15 !

Some great advise from fellow forum members helped me in 2019 Portfolio review 

..and also the meet up in London organised by Lisa (Thanks again) 2019 London Alamy members meet-up

Roll on 2020 !

👏🏻  🍾🥂

6 hours ago, Gnans said:

Unitl 2018 - 355

Added in 2019 - 1712

Sales:

2018 - 2

2019 - 15 !

That's great progress, Gnans! Seems the growing portfolio size and the type of content you're covering has helped.

I'm waaaay behind. Uploading often has not been my strong point.

4 hours ago, andremichel said:

Last year I had 8 sales reported between 24th and 31st December. 

3 hours ago, LawrensonPhoto said:

21st, 24th, 27th and 28th for me 😊

2 hours ago, John Richmond said:

Same here,

Very interesting. I will sit tight and watch 🙂

On 20/12/2019 at 18:50, andremichel said:

I can't compete with 33 but I had 13 today, which is probably the most sales I have had in 1 day. 

Possibly reflecting the good number of zooms last month?

Kumar

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Possibly reflecting the good number of zooms last month?

Kumar

Possibly though I hope there's even better to come in the next couple of months in relation to the surge in zooms you mentioned. 

December is proving to be my best month from a disappointing year. 

• Love 1

I have been quite slow uploading since I signed up, but I almost tripled the number of images uploaded between last December and now.(I'll try to double what I have now in 2020)

I do not post to the forum very often, but I like to read the posts and learn from all of you experienced Alamy-ites.

My pre-2019 average was 2 sales per year. I made 5 sales in 2019. 4 were within a fortnight in March/April which got my hopes up, but I didn't get another sale until Sept. Some of the sales were for very small amounts, but one was for $$$ TV use, which gave me my first payout.

I know my positive results for 2019 seem very small by comparison, but are milestones for me. Here's hoping for more in 2020.

(And thank you everyone for sharing your insights and experiences via the forum.) 

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Well done Michele on your image sales improving, increasing your image numbers is a good thing as more images equals more potential sales...I also have made more of an effort this year and have at least equaled my last years image sales and actually past it by 2 sales...The general consensus around here is we have to increase our folio size to keep sales at least stable or better still increasing..

The two things that i have come to realise are very important as total image numbers, is attention to your keywords and good description information because if your images don't come up in searches then you have no chance of sales! Also a variety of image topics help give us a chance in the image sales lottery 😀 

• Love 1

2019 was highest revenues ever for me although number of sales have dropped to lowest in 3 years

meaning. My price per sale was very good for 2019