Sultanpepa

Post your positive results in 2019 here! :)

4 minutes ago, David Kilpatrick said:

My total due at the end of the month has mysteriously fallen - cleared funds presumably stopped being cleared?

I've had it blip up and down occasionally, usually on items nominally clearing on the last working day or two. Which today is.

42 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

David, so sorry for your loss. I wish you all the best and so glad to see you back on the forum!

+++ 1

4 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

I've had it blip up and down occasionally, usually on items nominally clearing on the last working day or two. Which today is.

Hopefully there's still tomorrow, as i'm only on $32 cleared and there is at least a $29 sale still not cleared.

John.

Nice to see you back. Life can seem cruel sometimes but good luck with your future. Jane and I made a brief visit to Kelso last year I I thought, aha, David K's patch. That is a very unusual huge town square you have there, nothing like the market town squares like we have down south

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it! On this thankful day, I'm happy to report that I've surpassed my highest grossing year ever on Alamy! Hardly getting rich off my very modest stock sales, but very happy to see the trend going up instead of down!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

and I'm happy to report that nett revenue on Alamy is on track to be within a few dollars of last year and the year before,

irrespective that this year's sales numbers/quantity are up by around 20%

Draw your own conclusions 😕

Edited by David Pimborough

21 hours ago, Robert M Estall said:

Nice to see you back. Life can seem cruel sometimes but good luck with your future. Jane and I made a brief visit to Kelso last year I I thought, aha, David K's patch. That is a very unusual huge town square you have there, nothing like the market town squares like we have down south

Biggest market square in Scotland apparently, though I'm sure I have seen larger - maybe not authorised as market squares in the past!

I have just had my best ever month with 13 sales. Total sale revenue this year to date now exceeds the last calendar year with number of sales down by 10%. Perhaps December will bridge that small gap 🤞

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Very nice $$$ sale this morning; makes me nostalgic for the 'good old days'...

• Like 2

Just passed total sales volume for last year. Revenue so far just a few hundred dollars below last year's total.

Alex

• Like 1

$169 for 

Usage: Marketing package - Large business, Use in marketing materials, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising). This package is for marketing campaigns promoting businesses which have more than 10 employees.
Start: 04 December 2019
End: 04 December 2024

that makes to break 2018 in revenues 😊

• Like 2

Rare (becoming hens teeth for me, and it did feature fowl) $120 book sale popped in today, fingers crossed there isn't a refund.....

56 minutes ago, Bryan said:

Rare (becoming hens teeth for me, and it did feature fowl) $120 book sale popped in today, fingers crossed there isn't a refund.....

.....or fowl play !

Hope it clears okay.

• Like 1

Just now, Steven Gillis said:

Not a 'poultry' sum either 😉

Eggscellent.

• Like 2

Just surpassed $1,000 net earnings on Alamy’s iPhone App. 🥂🍾

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Sale dropped in for $199 this morning of Kevin the Carrot in Aldi which I took last year.  Thanks Alamy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sales are up for the year - 48 vs 43, with three weeks to go, which is nice. Income is down almost 50% - which is less so.

Almost half the sales were for less than $10 which is something new to me,

Chris

Edited by Chris Craggs
correction

A nice $89 editorial use, though it pretty much sounds like a RF licence for a RM image.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial only ;  Industry Sector: Education ;  Start: 11-December-2019 ; Duration: Unlimited

Edited by Sally

I've just passed $30,000 total sales!!

Mind you, it has taken me nearly 13 years to achieve that!

John.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

I have one sale where the client never paid up:  16 April 2019 for $125.   Is it safe to assume that sale is unlikely to make their payment at this point?   What's the Alamy email contact for asking them to let me know what's happening.  The other $$$ sale paid promptly.

contributors@alamy.com

Paulette

• Upvote 1