Post your positive results in 2019 here! :)

Nice to see you back. Life can seem cruel sometimes but good luck with your future. Jane and I made a brief visit to Kelso last year I I thought, aha, David K's patch. That is a very unusual huge town square you have there, nothing like the market town squares like we have down south

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it! On this thankful day, I'm happy to report that I've surpassed my highest grossing year ever on Alamy! Hardly getting rich off my very modest stock sales, but very happy to see the trend going up instead of down!!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Robert M Estall said:

Nice to see you back. Life can seem cruel sometimes but good luck with your future. Jane and I made a brief visit to Kelso last year I I thought, aha, David K's patch. That is a very unusual huge town square you have there, nothing like the market town squares like we have down south

Biggest market square in Scotland apparently, though I'm sure I have seen larger - maybe not authorised as market squares in the past!

$169 for 

Usage: Marketing package - Large business, Use in marketing materials, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising). This package is for marketing campaigns promoting businesses which have more than 10 employees.
Start: 04 December 2019
End: 04 December 2024

that makes to break 2018 in revenues 😊

• Love 1

Sales are up for the year - 48 vs 43, with three weeks to go, which is nice. Income is down almost 50% - which is less so.

Almost half the sales were for less than $10 which is something new to me,

Chris

Edited by Chris Craggs
correction

A nice $89 editorial use, though it pretty much sounds like a RF licence for a RM image.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial only ;  Industry Sector: Education ;  Start: 11-December-2019 ; Duration: Unlimited

Edited by Sally

I have one sale where the client never paid up:  16 April 2019 for $125.   Is it safe to assume that sale is unlikely to make their payment at this point?   What's the Alamy email contact for asking them to let me know what's happening.  The other $$$ sale paid promptly.

43 minutes ago, peter_m said:

After my first sales in May for 2*2.26$ = 4.52$ today i have 2 more for 0.96$ net each ...

So, this year i will have total 4 sales for 6.44 $ net 

... oh, i forget ... this was topic for positive results ...

Just had a quick look at your port - in 99% of your pics there's no people.  Change that and the sales will come.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

My entire 2019 results with some insights

Unitl 2018 - 355

Added in 2019 - 1712

Sales:

2018 - 2

2019 - 15 !

Some great advise from fellow forum members helped me in 2019 Portfolio review 

..and also the meet up in London organised by Lisa (Thanks again) 2019 London Alamy members meet-up

Roll on 2020 !

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1