Post your positive results in 2019 here! :)

On 17/10/2019 at 00:15, gvallee said:

2x $127 each exclusive direct sales to the same Australian client.

I'm very pleased as one of the images was on the Alamy picture needs list and I went to shoot it specifically. I don't normally bother with that list but that particular requirement was location specific, less than 5km from me.

well done.  It's one thing i would like Alamy to specify in their what to shoot, what is an actual request, and what is a we think this is missing in our database.  

• 2 weeks later...

33 sales for me so far this month, which is just 2 away from a BME. Revenue is pretty good although I have had a little higher in the past. There's still a few hours to go though so I won't count my chickens yet.

It's also nice to see my account balance at dangerously close to the $1000 mark, but just a tad out of reach unless I get a decent $$ sale before the end of the day. Overall, it's looking good. Zooms are.....well, zooms are a real mess this month but I can't about sales.

It's true to say I lost motivation, the changes to Alamy and loss of news upload didn't sit well with me, I also have a severe dislike of keywording, however today is a landmark as I finally hit the 5000 image upload threshold. It's been a long time coming.  

• Love 4
  • Like 4

48 minutes ago, Sultanpepa said:

It's true to say I lost motivation, the changes to Alamy and loss of news upload didn't sit well with me, I also have a severe dislike of keywording, however today is a landmark as I finally hit the 5000 image upload threshold. It's been a long time coming.  

Well done. Yes, my motivation nosedived a long while back. :(

4 hours ago, chris24 said:

10 sales a couple of days ago.Range of buyers and prices. Quite happy.

Well done chris. I might be wrong but I feel that Australian buyers are discovering Alamy. 

Gen

17 hours ago, gvallee said:

Well done chris. I might be wrong but I feel that Australian buyers are discovering Alamy. 

Gen

I think you're right Gen, I see a few in the Sunday papers.But just about given up trying to get pics in 'have you found'

• Like 1

On 17/11/2019 at 10:43, chris24 said:

I think you're right Gen, I see a few in the Sunday papers.But just about given up trying to get pics in 'have you found'

Don't worry about it Chris, it's mostly people reporting from the UK. I've been in there possibly 3 times only.