1 hour ago, Alex Ramsay said:

Very good - 32 sales for $1286 gross, highest sales total to date and only just short of highest monthly total revenue too

Alex

Wow - nicely done.

I had ~12,000 views, ~70 zooms, 23 sales for only $676.

Sales numbers are quite high this year, revenue only somewhat higher.

Better than last month for number of sales only though.  29 for $479.  While some were talking about a sales surge last month, I had a pretty decent refunds surge to start things off.  On the plus side zooms slightly up as is CTR and I sold my first Alamy Print ever, Framed to the US.  Pleased about that, hope there may be more in the future.

Helen

Sleepy month overall with 8 direct sales (10-12 is average for me) for $400 gross.

On the plus side, I'm expecting a bigger than usual payout in December.

It doesn't look like I'll be reaching my 2017 sales and revenue numbers unless Santa is extremely generous this year. B)

45 minutes ago, Paul Heinrich said:

3 for $171.42 gross. One $$$ sale for a museum display and yet another PU (probably genuine this time). Views down but CTR holding up.

That's interesting I had a museum display sale for $150 in Sept & after my previous two +$100 sales were cancelled or dropped to $30 after a couple of cancellations, I fully expected the same, but no, they paid last month, otherwise:-

2 for $79 despite only uploading only 28 this year and two since May, I need to find some time to edit

15 sales

Usual rubbish prices.

I don't really put much effort into Alamy, just the occasional shot when I'm out and about, it's just not worth the effort.

But I do work harder for another agency, which this month managed 4 sales for me at an average of £525 per sale net.

Archived