How was your December 2016

3 sales for $110 gross and the $15 DACS

Not bad all things considered, and hoping 2017 will be a step upwards for all contributers

Thanks Alamy for working hard and keeping sales alive, esp higher priced sales

5 for $376.37, no distributor sales, one was $202.24, one $89, the rest all pretty low. + DACS $218.20.

Have a payout of $398.86 to come in January, following a payout of $656.85 in December. Total from Alamy for 2 months $US1055.77, which is rather nice, given the low Aussie dollar right now. When I bring the funds into my aussie bank account from Paypal, on current exchange rates, I'll get around $AUD 1,465.

Best month of the year for me with 21 just pushing over 4 figures in total.  :)

Greatly helped by one book sale for $485 (best of the year) :)  :) and a Japanese TV lease (that one sadly distributor :( ) for $151.

Six but one refund. Ended up with $114.71 gross. So 5.

Funny thing. One sold twice. I expected a refund, and it took a couple of weeks, then a refund. What's weird, using the method peeking at sales that should appear the next day, that same image shows a late month sale. But it never appeared in My Alamy sales. The buyer must've been a newbie, and the sale must've been canceled out very quickly. First time that's happened.

Best sale $75, the rest low. Included is a PU for $19.99 that I've contested.

I'm not doing backflips over December, but happy to see activity.

Archived