How was your November 2022?

Seeing as I just had a sale drop in, 3 minutes into December! I guess it's that time of the month again.

22 for $261 gross and $37 through DACS. Highest no. of sales I've had in a month. No gross better than $50. Fairly good month even though no standout fees. Starting to think about 2023, just got to survive Christmas!

CTR 0.52, views 4,658, zooms 24.

Steve

• Love 4

You just beat me to it Steve. 

I had a last minute November sale, making it 18 licenses for $608.

x2 for $$$, unfortunately one was refunded.

DACS payment on the low side but not surprised as my market has shifted to Australia since I left the UK.

• Love 4

Below average month with10 sales for $246 gross. Eight were PU and Presentation licenses, a new record for me I believe. A single $$$ sale helped matters somewhat. Good month for zooms and CTR, so perhaps all is not lost... 🙃

Still waiting for the DACS fairy to arrive. 🧚‍♀️

• Love 3

Better than average  month, 36 transactions, but two refunds/resales for a lower amount meant 32 new sales in total for $505 gross $202 Net with an average net price of $6.30.

Best $75, but refunded and resold for $50, what a joy.  However prices a bit stronger than of late.

A very welcome additional $310 due to DACs claimed through Alamy.

Edited by Bryan
  • Love 5

35 for $1165 gross ($465 net). That's my best ever month for income, so very happy with that.

That included 3 x $$$. 2 of those were infringements, one reported by me to Alamy, and the other found by them.

Also had 3 DACs payments totalling $95.

• Love 4

Indifferent averages rescued by my largest gross ever for an infringement found by Alamy. It's also led me to another which I get to pursue myself as I'm told Alamy won't pursue social media infringements because it's "user-led content", whatever that means.

Edited by spacecadet

My best month for a long while - 31 sales for a total of $1124.07.  That takes me to 273 sales for the year which equals my previous record yearly total (last year)  I've now beaten that with one sale which dropped in today.  A way to go for a record yearly revenue though but in the unlikely event I get another month like November I might just do it...😀

• Love 5
  • Like 1

13 sales for $228, including $13.90 DACS for TV usage claimed through Alamy (main clain I do myself).

Lowest; $1.46: Highest $34.70.

Views and zooms down.

Thought I wasn't going to get a payout this month as cleared balance yesterday was only $42, but was at $56 this morning.

Sales for the year are at 200, which is my best ever (last year198) and revenue is up 10% on last year. At the moment revenue is my 3rd best year at alamy.

John.

• Love 3