How was your November 2022?

4 sales for $50 gross in total. Both figures over 40% above average for this year.

14 zooms with a 0.99 CTR both just a shade above average.

On the face of it, it's been a good month for me, but the gross revenue is still 2% down on this time last year, mainly due a drop of 23% in gross revenue per sale.  

Goodness I'm begining to sound like an accountant. I only do this for fun really.

• Love 1

22 minutes ago, Roy Waller said:

4 sales for $50 gross in total. Both figures over 40% above average for this year.

14 zooms with a 0.99 CTR both just a shade above average.

On the face of it, it's been a good month for me, but the gross revenue is still 2% down on this time last year, mainly due a drop of 23% in gross revenue per sale.  

Goodness I'm begining to sound like an accountant. I only do this for fun really.

Those bird flu pics break your heart

58 minutes ago, Martin L said:

Those bird flu pics break your heart

It broke my heart too Martin. I'd never seen an animal in such a bad way. I love wildlife. I don't want to kill it, but I knew I had to dispatch it. I found a piece of wood and struck it a very hard and very accurate blow to the head. It killed it instantly.  

• Thanks 2

35 for $447. Average price $13 -wish it was better. Volumes have now exceeded previous years but revenue is down a tad, not excessively though, due to those $ tiddlers. Let's hope 2023 will see fewer shrimps and more tuna!

PS. Revenue would actually be down at the same level as last year, and the year before that, if it hadn’t been for the effect of one very large licence which is skewing things.

Edited by Jansos
Better info
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

3 sales, $142 gross, only $43 net.  It's painful when the only decent sale gets 76% deducted (distributor sale - was it always that high?).

On the plus side, I've surpassed my alamy annual # of sales record.

• Love 2

Just 1 x sale for $53 gross

Plus Dacs payment of $56

But a healthy monthly payout. 

Spent out on more gear.

(All my gear is bought from Alamy income)

My favorite part £ = 📷

Edited by Ace
grammer
  • Love 2

62 sales for $755 - a very poor gross average of $12.17/sale. Also, for the first time, no $$$ sales. Very disappointing.

DACS payment (self-claimed) of £326 which was good.

CTR highest ever at 0.92.

Kumar

• Love 2
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Doc said:

62 sales for $755 - a very poor gross average of $12.17/sale. Also, for the first time, no $$$ sales. Very disappointing.

Kumar

It truly is a bad sign when even you can't achieve a $$$ sale. Worse, this is an Alamy choice to price it this way. Prices didn't drop to this level because customers wouldn't pay the higher prices. Alamy aren't trying to get higher prices IMHO.

• Like 2

On 02/12/2022 at 13:38, Doc said:

Kumar

That's a CTR to die for! Very nice sales, also. I wonder if $$$ sales are history now? Let's hope not.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jansos said:

That's a CTR to die for! Very nice sales, also. I wonder if $$$ sales are history now? Let's hope not.

$$$ sales do still exist, but they are definitely an endangered species. They make up about 15% of my total sales so far this year.

• Love 3

• 2 weeks later...