How was your November 2022?

55 minutes ago, Brasilnut said:

Disgusting. $26 net from 14,000+ images. 

Anyway, as usual, link to my full monthly report for all agencies here

Yet I was hit with an Alamy penalty for wondering if the exclusivity commission change had altered contributor submission behaviour.

It was deemed to be promoting other agencies.

I also had a thread deleted because, I assume, it linked to my blog which happened to have an image from G in the blog post.

Can I tell you about my G sales - I very much doubt it?

Consistency?

Edited by geogphotos

2 hours ago, Alex Ramsay said:

Bumping along the bottom at 22 sales for $559 gross - much the same as the previous few months. This is looking discouragingly like my new average - and of course my share of the gross is significantly smaller than it used to be.

Alex

That's not bumping along the bottom. Albeit half your images but try 14 for $145 gr and the best since May.  That's what I call bumping along the bottom and I bet I'm not the worst. 😒

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sultanpepa said:

That's not bumping along the bottom. Albeit half your images but try 14 for $145 gr and the best since May.  That's what I call bumping along the bottom and I bet I'm not the worst. 😒

Defo not the worst, 4 licences for diddly. Dunno about bumping along the bottom more like up to my eyebrows in mud.

Andy.

18 minutes ago, Gnans said:

The fact that I have not uploaded for couple of months is showing up in licensing volume. 

As some of us have said before, this is debatable. I've just passed last year's volume and I've uploaded just 70 images since March 20.

• Like 1

Just 4 sales for $62 gross. 2,082 views, 11 zooms,  CTR 0.53. As an observation, I note that I have had no calendar sales this year (or at least none invoiced up to the end of November!). Prior to this year it has always been a reliable source of sales for a number of years. Is this that search engine apparently filtering/restricting searches again? 

Jim ☹️ 

14 hours ago, Reimar said:

Not a good month for me: 14 sales, for $98 ($261 gross).  Better than SS ($61), but behind AS ($268). 

Made up with a DACS payment of $587.  And they didn't even withhold any UK tax!

I had a better month elsewhere with net to me over $1200 ( not always the case but one high $$$ net fee). 

Alamy has increased volume in 2022 - have passed 2021 total of sales in 11 months - but not enough to compensate for falling fees and lower commission.

70 sales for 790 gross = $11 mean with commission at approx 25-40%  ( distro/direct) = not great

* Maths corrected

Edited by geogphotos
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

8 for $189, but three extra amounts totaling $99.55. I’m sure one of those was DACS but no clue on the other two.

If you go to your Balance of account, you'll see the details of those three. All three of mine say DACS payment 2022.

$264 total.

wim