Alamy Measures gone for walkies again?

2 minutes ago, Nick Hatton said:

Thinking it was just me, but no zooms for a week? hard to believe 

Same here, and 'Last Updated on : 10 May 2022 11:16 GMT'. Something is up.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

No update in Measures here since 10th May - clearly theres a problem which i assume Alamy are aware of and are sorting out

Kumar

Edited by Doc

Mine is showing last updated on May 12th, but it hasn't been....like you, nothing for the last few days which is very odd.

2 hours ago, Jansos said:

Where is Barbara Woodhouse when you need her? She could address any Walkies problems!

Oh boy. I loved that show.... She didn't train the dogs she trained the people. And as the dogs looked happier and happier the people looked more and more submissive.

Paulette

• Love 1

Thankfully the database appears uninjured. I've a feeling that cleared balance also isn't fully up to date, although my last few cleared invoices are just for pennies so maybe too small to register!

Yes, after being effectively dead for a year, my account has had two zooms and one sale - all unrelated images - in the last two weeks. I think Alamy's timing is a bit off: I'm still getting 40% at this point, but the drop is now pretty inevitable.