Images sold in October 2021

One of three images of a similar theme for low $

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: General business services ;  Start: 01-September-2021 ; End: 01-September-2026 ; Additional Details: Germany, Editorial website; Intranet; Bulk discount, flat rate

promenade-park-maldon-essex-uk-31st-jul-2021-music-fans-at-fantasia-music-festival-in-a-park-in-essex-have-suffered-heavy-downpours-whilst-watching-the-performances-classic-artists-from-the-world-of-pop-are-lined-up-to-entertain-the-large-audience-2GAPC2X.jpg

plus I got 'papped' whilst shooting them! Idiot in the rain

• Like 1

Montana House, 136 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 7AF, United Kingdom, where serial rapist, Reynhard Sinaga, lived for 5 years. On January 6, 2020, a judge jailed Sinaga for life, specifying he should serve a minimum term of 30 years. He drugged his young, male victims and filmed himself raping them. Sinaga, aged 36, an Indonesian PhD student, was found guilty of 159 sexual offences against 48 men. The media report that the police believe he may have abused as many as 195 men. 

2AKBAG9.jpg

US sale for mid $$.

wildflower-meadow-covered-with-flowering-oxeye-daisies-leucanthemum-vulgare-in-june-summer-landscape-at-barton-meadows-nature-reserve-hampshire-uk-TWWJ7C.jpg

Usage: Commercial electronic, Use in a single website, app, social media or blog (excludes advertising), worldwide.
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size
Start: 05 October 2021
End: 05 October 2026

• Love 3

Two sales of the same image today.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Start: 06-October-2021 ; End: 06-October-2026 ; Additional Details: Editorial: Use in a single website, app, social media or blog (excludes advertising), worldwide.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Personal use ;  Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use ;  Start: 06-October-2021 ; End: 06-October-2026 ; Additional Details: Personal prints, cards and gifts, or reference for artists.  Non-commercial use only, not for resale.

An image taken in 2013, uploaded in July this year. 

twr-jaguar-xjs-touring-car-racing-saloon-car-at-the-goodwood-festival-of-speed-2013-tom-walkinshaw-racing-built-to-the-fias-group-a-touring-car-spec-2G87M6B.jpg

• Love 2

Kendal Civic Society descriptive plaque. Waterside, Kendal, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

kendal-civic-society-descriptive-plaque-waterside-kendal-cumbria-england-CNPT0E.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 06 October 2021
End: 06 October 2026

First image sold in October 

Range Rover Velar on static display in the Car Club Zone of the 2017 Silverstone Classic 

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on the customers website and social media platforms (excludes advertising)
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 05 October 2021
Duration: Unlimited

range-rover-velar-on-static-display-in-the-car-club-zone-of-the-2017-silverstone-classic-RM5F73.jpg

Two sales dropped in this morning. Or I should say Flopped in.

NHS National Health Service notice outside of store

nhs-national-health-service-notice-outside-of-store-DXBGKG.jpg

Part of NHS National Health Service poster

part-of-nhs-national-health-service-poster-DXHDMF.jpg

Usage: Editorial, Single post across multiple digital channels including Youtube, Facebook, Pastor's religious learnings, web use (everynation.org.sg)
Media: Editorial website
Start: 07 October 2021
Duration: In perpetuity

Same details for both images and same price for both at VERY low $.cc

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

@Allan Bell - How weird, we were both waiting for our first sale and we both got it on the same day... See? Always listen to the old bag.

Pleased to license this ordinary image. I took it while on a 4 month solo trip in a campervan. I was slightly apprehensive in case of breakdown as it was very remote, several hundred kms long and I had no satellite phone at the time. I only met one other car during the whole journey.

K5NAPN.jpg

• Love 3

35 minutes ago, gvallee said:

@Allan Bell - How weird, we were both waiting for our first sale and we both got it on the same day... See? Always listen to the old bag.

Pleased to license this ordinary image. I took it while on a 4 month solo trip in a campervan. I was slightly apprehensive in case of breakdown as it was very remote, several hundred kms long and I had no satellite phone at the time. I only met one other car during the whole journey.

K5NAPN.jpg

Yes that is weird.

Less of "the old bag" Gen. You are a lady, please remember that.

You were very brave to take that journey on by yourself without some form of communication and knowing you could have been stuck out there for days.

Allan

• Love 1

Education, mid $$. This is hanging on a bedroom wall in my house.
Funny thing, my husband pulled off the road right in front of this barn conversion. He hotfooted it back down the road to photograph something he saw when we passed. I stepped out of our motor home and took shots of this scene.

Back home, when I showed him this developed image, he got all insulted and asked where I found this, like I should have pointed it out. He had a one-tracked mind and never saw what was in front of him. And I enjoyed taking images that weren’t a duplicate of what he was taking. He told me to have this printed for him.

BG1EPM.jpg

Edited by Betty LaRue
  • Love 6
  • Like 1

US TV license but only mid $$ unlimited transmission use. Would have expected a bit more for this, I think.

otherwise sales looking good so far this month.

american-archive-monochrome-family-portr

Edited by Sally
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

I always like to see this image licensed.  There is also a very funny story about how I set this up.

Scan from a 35mm Fujichrome. Anyway editorial mid $$

Linux inventor Linus Torvalds holds “Tux” a penguin character that is the  mascot of Linux open source software. Stock Photo

Linux inventor Linus Torvalds holds “Tux” a penguin character that is the mascot of Linux open source software.

• Love 3

The Village Pound. Wrentham, Suffolk, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

the-village-pound-wrentham-suffolk-england-united-kingdom-europe-D881R6.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 07 October 2021
End: 07 October 2026
Print run: 15,000, Duration: 3 Years
  • Like 1