Images sold in October 2021

Dumb luck on my part, Mark. I'm taking advantage of a modern Irish law and the Special Relationship and the fact that all four of my grandparents were born in Ireland. I'm just a punk kid from Brooklyn. 

• Love 1

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial only ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ; 

Mid $$ but to the US, so somewhat disappointing

R67HB0.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Personal use heavily discounted just barely $$. 

as i said in other thread one of these images i added in my goal to post 5% of random images as testing, who knows, to see what can licenced, something i have not felt inclined to do since we got the contract change announcement 

(for @Jay D  😉

initials-and-heart-carved-into-a-tree-trunk-to-show-love-2E9PHH2.jpg

(on other note, Why do people to this to trees?)

Me too, Jean-François. I would have been happy to stay in San Miguel. Great food, nice people, affordable healthcare, but not legally possible for me. I'm a semi-Irish, quasi-British, EU member, American nomad now. So be it.

Multi coloured bunting over a street crowded with parked cars in Chorlton, Manchester, England, uk, on Bank Holiday Saturday afternoon, a remnant of the VE Day celebrations the previous day. $ but all welcome. 

2BMHRX9.jpg

Manchester, UK, 5th October, 2021. Young protesters lobby for fair taxes and no cut to universal credit outside the Conservative Party Conference  in Manchester, UK. The Conference is taking place 3rd October to 6th October, 2021, at the Manchester Central Convention Complex. The event has 'Build Back Better' and 'Getting On With The Job' slogans. It takes place against a backdrop of fuel shortages, supply problems and increasing inflation. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News.  Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial, The Tablet Weekly Publication & Digital version - Website www.thetablet.co.uk Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic.  $ but all sales of licences welcome. These young protesters might be pleased to get coverage.

2GXKEM0.jpg

9 hours ago, Colblimp said:

Editorial for mid $$

schull-west-cork-ireland-21st-mar-2019-the-munster-schools-team-racing-sailing-championships-were-held-in-schull-today-the-event-brought-teams-of-6-from-13-schools-across-munster-the-event-concludes-next-thursday-credit-andy-gibsonalamy-live-news-T0PDYY.jpg

I din't think a dingy had enough power to tow a photographer on water skis.

Allan

Two sales today, one high $$

Usage: Editorial ; 

Media: Book, print and/or e-book ; 

Print run: up to 5,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-September-2021 ; End: 01-September-2026 ;
Additional Details: Japan, Book, print and/or e-book

the-great-hall-dining-room-christ-church

and low $

Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ; 

Industry Sector: Travel & tourism ;  Start: 11-October-2021 ; End: 11-October-2026 ;
   Additional Details: Editorial website and app multiple use, in perpetuity

lighthouse-of-cabo-da-roca-cape-roca-at-