Images sold in October 2021

Hitting the ground running with a book sale and PU.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Start: 01-October-2021 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;

promenade-park-maldon-essex-uk-31st-jul-2021-after-the-uks-covid-19-restrictions-were-lifted-fans-have-arrived-to-enjoy-a-large-music-festival-in-a-park-in-essex-classic-artists-from-the-world-of-pop-are-lined-up-to-entertain-the-large-audience-including-peter-andre-the-days-entertainment-on-the-stage-in-front-of-around-10000-revellers-2GAP8XP.jpg

PU:

elite-mens-lead-group-with-motorbikes-and-crowd-racing-in-the-virgin-money-london-marathon-2019-near-tower-bridge-london-uk-space-for-copy-T6B737.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1

It's always nice to start the month with a licence. Lower $$. Second sale of this image.
Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 October 2021
End: 01 October 2026
Editorial - websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.

historic-grafton-jail-grafton-nsw-australia-also-known-as-grafton-correctional-centre-and-grafton-intake-and-transient-centre-2DAH6EF.jpg

• Like 1

First refund and sale of the month.

Original sale June 18th for $180 at 50%

Refunded Sept. 30th

Resold Sept. 30th for $75 at 40%

Refunded Oct. 1st

Resold Oct. 1st for $75 at 40%

I'm starting to get dizzy. 😵

The Green Rhino Medical Cannabis Dispensary in Vancouver, BC, Canada Stock Photo

Edited by John Mitchell

Solar-powered traditional outback pub, Post Office Hotel, Chillagoe, Queensland, Australia. No PR Stock Photo

Solar panel array at otherwise traditional outback pub, Chillagoe, Queensland. Mid $$ for small marketing package. I don't think I even got out of the car to take this picture.

Well, it's nice to start the month with a sale on the first day, but when it's for $1.71 gross it's not even going to pay for my morning coffee!  Oh well...

Here it is anyway -

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on website and associated social media
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 01 October 2021
End: 01 October 2022

Winter Gardens in Duthie Park, Aberdeen

Winter Gardens, Duthie Park, Aberdeen Stock Photo

4 minutes ago, geogphotos said:

Nice pic. Just fyi I get a security alert when I go to your blog from Chrome, and a red 'Not secure' flag by the URL. I suspect that is more to do with a Chrome update than anything else because it's happening on some other sites as well.

8 minutes ago, Harry Harrison said:

Nice pic. Just fyi I get a security alert when I go to your blog from Chrome, and a red 'Not secure' flag by the URL. I suspect that is more to do with a Chrome update than anything else because it's happening on some other sites as well.

Thanks for that though not sure that I can do anything, Ta anyway. 🙂

40 minutes ago, geogphotos said:

Thanks for that though not sure that I can do anything, Ta anyway.

I'll need to look into it because it's also happening on my own Photoshelter website, and yours in fact, but not all Photoshelter websites. May be my end. 

1 hour ago, Harry Harrison said:

Interesting - I am on chrome as well and don't get any alerts when visiting Ian's link, - Maybe your end Harry?

Kumar

31 minutes ago, Doc said:

Interesting - I am on chrome as well and don't get any alerts when visiting Ian's link, - Maybe your end Harry?

Thanks, that's useful, it started after an update but it's only on the Imac, not on the PC. Once I click through the slightly intimidating warnings then it won't appear again for that site. Strange.

14 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

First refund and sale of the month.

John, I was intrigued that such a place existed so I tried to search for your picture on Alamy to see where on earth it could be, we don't have any in Reading that's for sure. Anyway, to my surprise I couldn't find it using the keywords 'medicinal, cannabis, cancer'. I did eventually find it by other means but you may want to know that 'medicinal' has a typo in your keywords 'mediciinal' so it won't come up in what is probably the most intuitive search. Obviously I'm the last person to give advice on keywording normally but thought I should mention it.

57 minutes ago, Harry Harrison said:

John, I was intrigued that such a place existed so I tried to search for your picture on Alamy to see where on earth it could be, we don't have any in Reading that's for sure. Anyway, to my surprise I couldn't find it using the keywords 'medicinal, cannabis, cancer'. I did eventually find it by other means but you may want to know that 'medicinal' has a typo in your keywords 'mediciinal' so it won't come up in what is probably the most intuitive search. Obviously I'm the last person to give advice on keywording normally but thought I should mention it.

Thanks, I'll fix that.

Burned the midnight oil to get a quantity of yesterday's images up for the (hoped for) database update, which has been rewarded with a sale. Low $$, but pays for a few spoons of coffee.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 04-October-2021 ; Duration: Unlimited ; Additional Details: Images can be used in an editorial context only across customers website and associated social channels.

philip-sesemann-running-in-the-virgin-mo

• Love 1

Reasonable $$$, direct sale. 9th licence of this image via Alamy. I see there is no end date on the licence!!!!
Usage: Educational book. Editorial print + digital use. Up to DPS.Missing Repeat use permitted
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 04 October 2021

yellow-kneed-calipallenid-pycnogonid-sea-spider-meridionale-harrisi-ABXYA9.jpg

• Love 3